its okay could be better
6 (40%)
good 1 thing you can fix
3 (20%)
you are the bomb
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 20, 2007, 09:14:09 PM

Author Topic: OFFICE BUILDING  (Read 3466 times)

ok this is my newest build and as you can see its an office building. this even can be considered as a ussr application i guess just another attempt. i have had this design in mind for a while and when i went onto the ussr official server they werebuilding something just like it so i got into high gear. it took me about a day to make. offices are still open for building in and there is three offices to a floor and 13 floors for offices so there are about 35 left since they are filling up. well thats all i have to say go ahead and rate plz
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 09:14:09 PM by PrisonEscapee »

and more the pics are big

the last two

It's ok, could be better, considering you could have macroed this and built it in less than 2 hours.

so... lol yea i have an office thats better and im a pretty good macro person but that was just the exterior

learn to use modify and attatch and whatnot....
6/10

I saw this in person (Im sorry I saved it, but I was building a pyramid house right behind it that I wanted to continute working on.) 

The good news is once I figure out how to take screenshots I'll post the pyramid here... it's not even done yet though, it's gonna' be a huge MAZE OF PYRAMIDS!  Also, lots of flashy lights to give people seizures.

How to screen shot (If you have Windows): Press Prt scr (print screen) which is right above the insert button.

Then go into paint and press paste.

Save the file in jpeg and in some folder or something.

Then post it here.
The End

No.
How to screenshot using Blockland:
Press Ctrl P
Look in screenshot directory, and post here. Or host on Imageshack/photobucket
Press Shift Ctrl P for DoF screenshot.

im making a whole complex of office buildings two need stairs one need the outside design and another is coming 4 in all they will all be connected. :-)

i was there when you started, its pretty good. 6./10

I give it a 5/10 because I personally do not liek the way the windows look.

they're just basic building shells in my buildings

pretty good, and massive. but i just saw one that has more stuff, and is better. 7/10. no cookies for you! lol