Author Topic: [TKE] The Knifing Elite ~TKE Clan Meetings!~  (Read 25503 times)

So WALDO I have looked on forms and I am a lover of Knife TDMs. So can I join Counts Clan?

So WALDO I have looked on forms and I am a lover of Knife TDMs. So can I join Counts Clan?
Dude look at the first post of this topic, it clearly tells you how to get in this clan.

Blockland Name: Primus
ID: 2084
What I like about Knife TDM's: How I can remember back when they first started up:) and how its progressed through the ages.

Blockland Name: BlockStar
ID: 31249
What I like about Knife TDM's: The joy of knifing people.

Blockland Name: Dragonoid-X
BL_ID: 26790
What I Like About Knife TDM's: The thought of increasing my  speed and agility and of course to knife people and air dive them with grapple.

Member list updated. TKE has reached 103 members. Meetings being planned to distinguish active and inactive members.

Blockland Name:Majorzakyo
BL_ID:23162
What do you like about Knife TDMs?: Love the fact that theres only knifes.. no guns and stuff

Member list updated. TKE has reached 103 members. Meetings being planned to distinguish active and inactive members.
Ugh. I'll probably never see the notification and get kicked out.
I'm not all that active these days, anyway.

Ugh. I'll probably never see the notification and get kicked out.
I'm not all that active these days, anyway.
No worries. I'm extremely busy with school at the moment. So, I'll be on and off Blockland sooner or later. For now, nothing is really happening.

K. I'll be trying to check this topic a lot anyway, though. Just in case.

Blockland Name: TrueBlade
BL_ID: 31875
What do you like about Knife TDMs?: Its just a game i can go play and i love it and its only knifes

Blockland Name: Linger in Shadows
ID: 11258
What i like about knife tdms: Not only is it fun to play, its fun to BE a knife ' tdmer '.  I also think that with guns, people get alot of cheap shots. With knives, its all fair  :cookieMonster: :cookie:.

Am I still in the clan I have been inactive for a while :C
Ps. Sorry for da spam b4
User was banned for this post.

I saw %1 doing this and he was also delaying the game a lot, his BLID is 3639 in case you don't know.

Am I still in the clan I have been inactive for a while :C
Ps. Sorry for da spam b4
User was banned for this post.
Faking a ban will sometimes result in a ban.