Author Topic: Think if an invention for Bara.  (Read 1763 times)




Eye brows are missing..
I kin- dont see what even happens there .-.

He shaved his ears off the day before :I

I never understood what was going on in that picture. I still don't.
:)

A guy puts on a thing that burns up his beard.

Special you say?
How about something like a carrotnator 3000?
I think he's looking for more of a Vagisaurus Cuntdemolisher.

I think he's looking for more of a Vagisaurus Cuntdemolisher.
Vagisaurus sounds like a lovey dinosaur.

:)

A guy puts on a thing that burns up his beard.
A thing? Really? I thought it was an item.

A row of buttons. The first one lights up. When you press it, a different one lights up, then that one lights up another...
It could be some sick game where you would press the buttons until you realized it was a waste of time.
I'm sure they would see the humor in that.

A Torque-based video game where little lego-like figures build random stuff, and a poorly moderated forum to go along with it.

A Torque-based video game where little lego-like figures build random stuff, and a poorly moderated forum to go along with it.
Copy Roblox?
Totally missed the point lol.

A Torque-based video game where little lego-like figures build random stuff, and a poorly moderated forum to go along with it.
your mother is poorly moderated