Author Topic: Think if an invention for Bara.  (Read 1762 times)

Yes, we need it for a school project, and I have to think of a useful invention but I can't because I have no imagination at all.

Help me.

EDIT: Please don't post stuff like carrotnator 3000, please don't.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 03:12:59 PM by Barakuda »

invent infinite monies

Something that rings when your hand is about to graphospasm

Something that locks doors when given a signal, only a small motor and some sort of trigger.

I was thinking about an implant that increases your inteligence n' stuff, but that's a bit hard for my dumb classmates to understand.

I was thinking about an implant that increases your inteligence n' stuff, but that's a bit hard for my dumb classmates to understand.

Make a mind control device and make them into your minions. But if they are that stupid, you won't need a device!


a machine that makes ideas for you

Scoped axe.

They'll understand that.

unlimited invention maker

lawnmower robot. it's like the vacuum bot but instead it mows lawns in a set area and set hight. if you use this you have to add the word "hendrick" at the end of the paper, as in "blablabla. hendrick."

A camera in your door which unlocks it with a special hand gesture

A camera in your door which unlocks it with a special hand gesture
"Orange, what did you do?"

Can't wait for tomorrow to se what other guys made.

Also, thanks for all the stuff, but I'm looking for something more special.

Can't wait for tomorrow to se what other guys made.

Also, thanks for all the stuff, but I'm looking for something more special.
Special you say?
How about something like a carrotnator 3000?