Author Topic: Red Potion, Milk, and Now Chocolate Milk Thanks to jes00  (Read 21020 times)

You would probably have to ask one of the good scripters on Blockland.

Uh, no. Ask one of the bad ones. Seriously, it's that easy.

Bob would have to make that(if he wants to), and the potion I made that kills you is green.
Energy drink would have a lightning bolt decal on the bottle

Jesse00 he goes to garys to commenly

Jesse00 he goes to garys to commenly
Who is Jesse00 and what is garys?

I think you should make rainbow juice that tells you that you only have 3 minutes to live after you drink it, and gradually saps your health until your head explodes and rains rainbow juice everywhere, contaminating anyone within 100 bricks of you. Then their heads would explode into rainbows too!

...Rainbows ftw...?

Couldn't you change the colour of the liquid by changing one of the color files?

Couldn't you change the colour of the liquid by changing one of the color files?

Does it use textures?

Does it use textures?
They don't look like textures to me.

I could make a pee potion if I wanted to.

They don't look like textures to me.

I could make a pee potion if I wanted to.

Then you wouldn't be changing texture files...

Could you make an empty bottle for the hell of it?
On topic: Very nice I like them.

Yep you just change the color of the Potion.png, or Milk.png file.

WE SHUD MAKE CUM!!!11!! CUX DEN WE CUD BE RIKE I neD LOSE HEALFS an stuff.

Ontopic:
The chocolate milk is not needed

WE SHUD MAKE CUM!!!11!! CUX DEN WE CUD BE RIKE I neD LOSE HEALFS an stuff.

Ontopic:
The chocolate milk is not needed

I can safely call you a moron. If you read this topic, or even the topic post, you'd realize that Chocolate Milk was a request among a few users and therefore, although not required, is still part of personal preference fulfilled by the Add-On's creator. Besides that, the primary area of your post denotes your own lack of intelligence to create spontaneous argument in an else wise peaceful topic.

I can safely call you a moron. If you read this topic, or even the topic post, you'd realize that Chocolate Milk was a request among a few users and therefore, although not required, is still part of personal preference fulfilled by the Add-On's creator. Besides that, the primary area of your post denotes your own lack of intelligence to create spontaneous argument in an else wise peaceful topic.
I fulfilled most of it - _-

Well thanks ;). I am stating my opinion that, the chocolate milk is alright, but because it does not heal differently it is not needed.