Author Topic: Red Potion, Milk, and Now Chocolate Milk Thanks to jes00  (Read 21026 times)

Well thanks ;). I am stating my opinion that, the chocolate milk is alright, but because it does not heal differently it is not needed.
The request was for it to heal the same.

It would be great if, after emptying it, you could smash it over someone's head.

I agree!

You should make others that gives you powers! That sounds awsome  :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 12:41:33 PM by kevinthekiller2 »

You should make others that gives you powers! That sounds awsome  :cookieMonster:
What sort of powers?

Can you make orange juice that restores not just health, but energy?
Like the kind that's used for certain playertypes?

Can you make orange juice that restores not just health, but energy?
Like the kind that's used for certain playertypes?
Done(except icon)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:34:49 PM by jes00 »

Double Toast

Blue Potion and Orange Juice might be released soon(depending on whether Bob wants to or not).

What sort of powers?
Like regen health and let you sprint for a little and jump high for a little bit then it runs out!

I fulfilled most of it - _-

Yes, and? I said "the Add-On's creator" and you created that version. I see no problem with that area of my statement.

Well thanks ;). I am stating my opinion that, the chocolate milk is alright, but because it does not heal differently it is not needed.

Well, perhaps it could be modified to provide a temporary speed rush. Sugar and all.

Well, perhaps it could be modified to provide a temporary speed rush. Sugar and all.
You could not release it without Bobs permission though.

You could not release it without Bobs permission though.

That's why you'd do it - with permission too, of course.

That's why you'd do it - with permission too, of course.
I don't know how.

I don't know how.

I don't think there's a variable for player speed that can actively change for a single player. But you can make another player datablock...

BoB can I post these to Return To Blockland? along with Orange Juice(adds energy and health), Blue Potion(adds energy), Black Potion(shrinks you), Gray Potion(restores you to normal size and adds 20 health), and Yellow Potion(makes you big)?

They don't look like textures to me.

I could make a pee potion if I wanted to.
Jarate?