Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319307 times)

just a day in the life :o

and yes, that pig is a bowl, haha. it's so dope. i just bought it today (50 bucks but hand blown on site)

the other night me and my buddy were hangin' out. we smoked all of that and then a drank the remainder of that bottle (it was about half full when we started)

Those are some legit bowls. I'm Jealous.

Those are some legit bowls. I'm Jealous.

i have a few others, same with a couple bongs. but i of course prefer joints. best way to smoke IMO.

I've always liked bongs, smoke feels a lot thicker than it probably is. That being said it's been a long time since I smoke out of a bong. Hell it's been a while since I've smoked at all.

I've always liked bongs, smoke feels a lot thicker than it probably is. That being said it's been a long time since I smoke out of a bong. Hell it's been a while since I've smoked at all.

bummer. it's been a few weeks since i've come down completely, hahah. :D

bump cause this is the 3rd day in a row im high

bump because i've been high for jesus christ who knows how long.

yo whats good beachy
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:05:05 AM by Kilser »

this is just off-topic a bit but how many of you smoke cigarettes?

loving gross
yes man
weed is ok but cigarettes are nasty and harmful
nicotine is poison as forget
and some people put that right into their lungs
anyway, I just hope the rest of you guys agree with rug

Yeah, it's pretty gross. I wish I would be able to completely quit. A lot of stress recently and such, and when I get high and start thinking about it, I just get more and more stressed, so I smoke a cig and yeh. Just eases it. Weed relaxes me, but half a cig will just make it bearable.

Probably sounds like rubbish, I'm like 4 or 5 grams in or the day.

Bumping with drug perception for the layperson.

beachbum where do you get all of your money?