Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318716 times)

Bump

I got some purchases last night that I'd like to share with the community

I picked up 1/2 a gram of 7x salvia and 6 grams of K2 and a couple new pieces

This pineapple express K2 has me sprung :)

"XXX" flavored K2 haven't tried it yet.

How are the synthetics?

How are the synthetics?

Really good, I smoked 2 bowls to the face of the Pineapple express out of my bong and it got me really baked, I would normally have to smoke maybe around 3-4 bowls of heads to feel the same way. Plus it was $25 for 6 grams and it's legal.

Plus it was $25 for 6 grams and it's legal.
There's zero short-term or long-term research on it, we know virtually nothing about it. Legality is a stupid reason to choose it over Marijuana, considering it could be extremely carcinogenic or mentally debilitating.

There's zero short-term or long-term research on it, we know virtually nothing about it. Legality is a stupid reason to choose it over Marijuana, considering it could be extremely carcinogenic or mentally debilitating.
Yes I was also wondering about this, I would rather do something illegal that I know about rather then something that is legal that I know nothing about.

I'll always prefer real marijuana over anything, regardless if it get's me higher or not. btw I smoked salvia tonight, and my mind has been expanded.

if you do it a lot the stuff will just get stuck in your system.

I spend waaaaay too much money at the head shop

meet the newest member to the family, 'Lemon-Lime'

bump3

Post, starfishs. ಠ_ಠ

God dammit, I thought this thread had died... users of illegal drugs are lowlives, and drugs and smoking will probably kill you. /thread