Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319097 times)

Because if you smoke weed you will kill everyone you love.

Because if you smoke weed you will kill everyone you love.
Snoop Dogg kills everyone he loves.

everyday

I seriously can't understand  how some people can successfully drunk text. "Andrew jus nock vet a music stando" is word for word what I said the last time I cross faded wtf i don't even know what I was trying to say

Andrew just knocked over a music stand.

I don't have any issues interpreting or writing drunk texts.

stuff I haven't been on here in a while so I missed a lot but I got a story for you guys.

A week or so ago I was at a friends house with a few other people and of course we had some ganj so we were smoking at a park by his house at night. My friend had this idea to have a bonfire in the center of the giant basketball court in the park and we would blaze around it. At first I was kinda iffy about it because its illegal and someone would def call the po but he kept assuring me that he did it before with people and no one cared. So with my mad boy scout fire building skills I got a nice fire going and the smoking continued. The fire was going undisturbed for like 20 minutes when all of the sudden I see a fire truck just come speeding up the street with its sirens followed by 3 cop cars. In that exact second we all just run for the hills and hide behind these trees in the tall grass. Its night time so the firemen start working on the fire while 3 or so cops come scanning up the hill with flashlights. I knew they were going to find us so I was freaking out what to do with my pipe and weed when all of the sudden I just figured I would shove it in my pants so I stuffed the weed and pipe into a dank tank and did just that. But the tank wasn't in the pouch of my underwear it was floating loosely against my richard. When the cops got close me and 2 of my friends just got up and they sat us down on a bench and starting questioning us. Asking where our other friends went and lecturing us about the dangers of starting a fire all while im just sitting there with 3 cops in my face with flashlights high as forget. The that is taking my info down said I wouldn't get anything on my record he was just recording the incident for records but he started asking if we had been smoking weed and I just said no. One of the other cops shines a light in my face and is like, "your eyes are pretty glazed" but luckily I put in drops so they weren't red. Then the cop questioning me just grabs my backpack and starts searching it but I didn't bother contesting because I had nothing to hide in it and if I did he would drag on the entire process of chewing me out. The cop finds my eye drops and proceeds for the next 5 minutes to accuse me multiple times of lying and smoking weed but I knew how the 4th worked and I was like naw because he had no evidence of a crime. So eventually they just gave up so they start walking us down the hill to our friends house while my hands are in my pockets and I'm trying to hold on to that tank for dear life so it doesn't fall out. So luckily we didn't get a citation on our record for the fire and they didn't find the weed but stuff it was terrifying

damn that stuff played out in my head like a movie. crazy story dawg 10/10 would smoke 2 again

having a party with bubbagum tonight 'cause my parents are out of town. I asked her what her favorite liquor was:

having a party with bubbagum tonight 'cause my parents are out of town. I asked her what her favorite liquor was:

u da best

Story time

A few weeks ago I went up to Siesta beach for my homies 18th birthday and stuff, I didn't expect it to get much bigger than a group of friends on the beach, maybe a little liq and ganj, but nothing more than that.

Later on, someone in the group directs us to a pavilion esque thing, so I was like why not and went with everyone. Meanwhile, some professional ass DJs start hooking stuff up everywhere. This went from some little friend party thing to a loving rave. Legit, lights and loud ass music and everything. I brought one of my childhood best friends who I haven't seen in 4 years so that's trippy af for me too.

Next thing I know, the guy who brought us all over there pulls out a bottle of 100 proof fireball whiskey. I ended up taking 9 or 10 shots of it, meanwhile everyone else is quitting after a few.

Then, my dude I brought with me told me someone there was selling Molly for cheap. I had never tried Molly before then, so I figured why not.

It tasted like loving dirty starfish. Legit.

It didn't even really affect me either, it was kind of lame. Oh well, moving on. Later on once we've been raving for a few hours, a couple of us (my dude and the guy with the whiskey, along with a few girls and one of the loving DJs) snuck off to go smoke some ganj. I had 6 or 7 good ass hits of whatever kind of ganj it was, I don't really pay attention to it.

About an hour later, the entire place died down, and the DJs started packing up. We were all trying to figure out what to do, since most of us were under some kind of influence. One of the DJs, the one who smoked with us, suggested we come back to his place for a little while.

My car stays at Siesta this whole time, by the way. We all packed in to two cars and headed over to their apartment. I think there were 6 of us, not including the DJs. We got there and my dude loving bought two tabs of acid, gave me one, and said "I've never done this stuff before, do it with me." I figured why not, I've only done it once before. So I do it.

That's when stuff got real.

He never really tripped that hard, meanwhile I'm tripping my loving ass off, harder than I ever have before. I can't really recall many specific events during this time for obvious reasons, but I think some of my highlights include accidentally biting my hand/fingers so many times while eating carrots that I started loving bleeding, and when I was offered a piece of gum I took the wrapper off, dropped the gum, and put the wrapper in my mouth.

Before I continue, I'll let you guys know that my parents are reeeeaally harsh on parties/drugs so I did NOT want them to find out. Little did I know that bird brain dude with the whiskey posted a Facebook status talking about the rave and tagged me in it, so my mom saw that. She texts me saying "Hm...so you were at a party?"

I started freaking out here thinking that I posted stuff or messaged/texted stuff about the party, and that's where my trip turned completely around. This is at like 3am by this point.

I'm freaking out, constantly asking the whereabouts of someone named Emily, and my dude is dancing his ass off to the non-stop dubstep playing. Him and I went outside to walk, and I thought I had a spider web on my face so I'm viciously clawing at my face trying to get it off.

While this is all going on, the DJ who toked with us has been repeatedly porking one of the girls that came over.

We get back inside the apartment, the older DJ is passed out on the floor, the younger one is still in the bedroom, I'm squeezing a pillow while laying on the couch, and my dude is still dancing like a maniac.

The Emily girl came back and picked up the girl who was repeatedly porked all night, which left just the younger DJ, my dude and I still awake. We all start talking (95% was those two, I was still tripping hard) and we realized that the younger DJ is only 17 years old, the older one is his brother at 26. He turns out to be some scumbag mooching off his brother, and all he cares about is having lots of love. Nevertheless, my dude and I had to leave.

Thankfully he knew his way around the area since he lives nearby. We walked from 6:00am to like 9:30 back to his house, and I am still tripping at this point. I didn't stop until probably 2:00 that afternoon, after I had driven back home for an hour.

Tl;dr don't let jizzpickles tag you in stuff on facebook

a caffeine crash
feels so loving bad

im never drinking monster at midnight again
wtf im going to kill myself

omFG we just got busted (well rly i got busted since trinick is over 18) and like omg

omFG we just got busted (well rly i got busted since trinick is over 18) and like omg
did you die?

did you die?

no but she got arrested for being out past curfew :x

i like to put fireball in rootbeer and drink it while i play games and sometimes i'll even drink it like when im doing random stuff because it makes me not sad about stuff