Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 325890 times)

Ok stuff, I'm on vacation and have no connections around here. I got so many bros where I live I don't need to search for bud, it comes to me. How can I find someone that's willing to sell stuff?

Ok stuff, I'm on vacation and have no connections around here. I got so many bros where I live I don't need to search for bud, it comes to me. How can I find someone that's willing to sell stuff?
where u at

lpt: ask your local police department where the drug dealers are because you want to avoid them :))))

idk how to get drugs
well first you gotta ask a pro at this type of stuff, like this guy:

look how much of a happy chappy he is with all that cannabis
disclaimer: Buu does not actually recommend consuming marijuana, so be smart and don't do drugs mkay

Find a party going on and find the dude with the drugs.

disclaimer: Buu does not actually recommend consuming marijuana, so be smart and don't do drugs mkay
why do you feel inclined to say this in the "Rec. Drug Thread"

i think thats the joke

i think thats the joke
I didn't find it too funny.

I thought you were being serious. Sorry for the mistake.

Buu doesn't do drugs apparently but that's still an awesome picture. I still can't believe he didn't take ANY of it.

Buu doesn't do drugs apparently but that's still an awesome picture. I still can't believe he didn't take ANY of it.

Curing weed is a bitch. I helped my friend with it once and it's this big hot smelly mess.

Oh yeah, since nobody else said anything, is it too late to claim king of 300?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:43:26 AM by $trinick »

I like incense better, its the only thing that smells good and doesn't trigger allergies.

yeah it's not a drug but what ev

My only contact for weed just tried to get my girlfriend to break up with me so they could be together to which she said no and told me.

FML now I have to ask the guy who got me wrecked with his bong but not worries he's a real clean cut guy who has some good stuff.

that is the russian
Also sorry to burst your bubble man but that isn't a Russian 91%. Looks more like some weird ass Kayfun clone thing. But a good starter tank is the Aspire Nautilus if you don't want to have to go through building coils and whatnot.