Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319102 times)

Ok stuff, I'm on vacation and have no connections around here. I got so many bros where I live I don't need to search for bud, it comes to me. How can I find someone that's willing to sell stuff?

I had a guy come up to me at a gas station once asking me if I wanted to buy some roxys. Completely random, just out of the blue as I was filling my car lol. He ended up getting arrested a couple months later

He ended up getting arrested a couple months later

It's amazing to me that you kept contact with some random dude who tried to sell you oxy at a gas station. I can guarantee I wouldn't say anything more than "no thanks." to such a person.

Got completely wrecked last night and passed out about midnight turbo blazed. I have these like 30cm incense sticks and my mate was like "forget yeah lets light em up" and lit 2 in my room before we passed out, woke up at like 3am still blazed with his phone beeping with a smoke alarm and the entire room was full of smoke like we're dying.
So yeah turned out his phone has a smoke alarm in it, that's pretty neat.

It's amazing to me that you kept contact with some random dude who tried to sell you oxy at a gas station. I can guarantee I wouldn't say anything more than "no thanks." to such a person.

He was a pretty stuffty hookup tbh. Always flaking and everything. I actually traded my xbox to him for 5 30mg pills. That was during my dark days

Yeah too bad 90% of people here are rich old retired people. Prob gonna go home this week instead of the end of August so I can chill at my lake house on weekends and do whatever before I go away to school.

darknet it and have it shipped to wherever you're staying

darknet it and have it shipped to wherever you're staying
???

Yeah too bad 90% of people here are rich old retired people. Prob gonna go home this week instead of the end of August so I can chill at my lake house on weekends and do whatever before I go away to school.
Where are you staying? Florida or something?

???

Like, the online drug markets on Tor. Agora, Blue Sky, etc. http://www.reddit.com/r/onions check the sidebar under "Marketplaces"

Where are you staying? Florida or something?
please say yes to this im so lonely here in florida

I forgeted up. I allowed myself to sober up in the middle of an alcohol binge. I think I just ruined my chances of finishing this bottle by tomorrow night.

I find it pretty funny how big of a deal some people make about darknet sites, it took about five minuets to make an account on the Silk Road

Like I sort of assumed that it would be kinda hard but I just downloaded tor and then searched "the Silk Road". I got the link to it off an anarchy site lol

You know the war on drugs has failed when a teenager can find the eBay of drugs in the time it takes to make a hot pocket

I find it pretty funny how big of a deal some people make about darknet sites, it took about five minuets to make an account on the Silk Road

Like I sort of assumed that it would be kinda hard but I just downloaded tor and then searched "the Silk Road". I got the link to it off an anarchy site lol

You know the war on drugs has failed when a teenager can find the eBay of drugs in the time it takes to make a hot pocket
Lol yep, prohibition doesn't stop people from using drugs. If they want drugs they will find them

Like, the online drug markets on Tor. Agora, Blue Sky, etc. http://www.reddit.com/r/onions check the sidebar under "Marketplaces"
None of them exist :(

None of them exist :(

Are you accessing them with Tor? I'm pretty sure they all exist.