Author Topic: man of smart - Clearly can't listen worth a stuff.  (Read 20474 times)

inb4noonepaysattentiontowhati shappening.

Isn't it obvious that he's probably stuffting his pants in laughter as you guys trying to pound some sense into his ass?

Hes actually probably crying, then giving a little smirk when he makes a "genius post" only to start crying again when people flame him for continuing to be a handicap.

Holy stuff.

Don't you guys see that he WANTS YOU TO GET MAD at him?

Isn't it obvious that he's probably stuffting his pants in laughter as you guys trying to pound some sense into his ass?
He doesn't care, he doesn't listen to logic. All you're doing is feeding him. He wants you to get mad at him. He gets a loving thrill out of it. He's loving autistic, but holy stuff if you guys just do what he wants you to do you're no better. People know he's a autistic, handicapped douchebag, but holy stuff.

Stop feeding his ego.
Since he's right, this also proved the thread backfired. You get all mad, I have a happy evening.

Hes actually probably crying, then giving a little smirk when he makes a "genius post" only to start crying again when people flame him for continuing to be a handicap.
You're no better than him.
Open your loving brain and see that he WANTS YOU TO GET MAD AT HIM.
HE WANTS TO PISS YOU OFF.
GET IT?

And Jubel, that avatar you had was very offensive.
Do you know how much the conservatives have done?
So... you basically tried to shut out NDP, and now you're sucking up to Lord Tony?
Could have gone Liberal, but noooooo!
Everybody hated NDP so they voted conservative.
Now we're all forgeted, you bastard.

I start caring when they shove it in other people's faces, parade it around like a medal, and when someone says "I think it's stupid," said person flips out and defends it no matter what.

in those two posts you managed to cover the bolded, and came close to parading it around. (this is just politcal views, not counting all the other stuff that's going on.)

You sir, need to learn
That people have varying opinions.
To defend your opinion, not just spewing random insults and hoping that gets your message out. that
Your opinion is not the best in the world, and stop flipping your stuff when someone say's it's not.

Since he's right, this also proved the thread backfired. You get all mad, I have a happy evening.

Ignorance is the best defense it would seem

You're no better than him.
Open your loving brain and see that he WANTS YOU TO GET MAD AT HIM.
HE WANTS TO PISS YOU OFF.
GET IT?

I disagree with your theory of what is happening, and insults won't change my mind.

I disagree with your theory of what is happening, and insults won't change my mind.
I just facemooned.
How can someone be this blind.

-sensiblesnip-
I see where you're going, and you have a point.

But that mean's he's pretty much a troll and therefore he is breaking rules.

THANK YOU.

I take pride in not spewing insults,
including Ike's "Gay stuffface".

I didn't make the topic.

I just facemooned.
How can someone be this blind.

You have an opinion, obviously it is correct and eveyone that has a different opinion is stupid and blind.  Please shut up.

You have an opinion, obviously it is correct and eveyone that has a different opinion is stupid and blind.  Please shut up.
Ike's not the only short-tempered one today...

You have an opinion, obviously it is correct and eveyone that has a different opinion is stupid and blind.  Please shut up.
Because it isn't opinion.

It is fact.

He admitted it a few posts ago. Get your mind out of the gutter.

I take pride in not spewing insults,
including Ike's "Gay stuffface".

I didn't make the topic.

no offence to ike, but he seems to do that alot for some reason.
You did it in the "rate the above users ____" topic because someone disliked MLP. And in Jubel's zombies topic. (nearly derailing it, I might add.)

Just because you don't make a topic doesn't mean you're not trolling.