‘Handcuffed by policy,’ fire and police crews watch man drown

Author Topic: ‘Handcuffed by policy,’ fire and police crews watch man drown  (Read 1698 times)

Self Delete that does not endanger other people's lives should be legal.

Enough said

You have the right to live, and it is the government's responsibility to protect that right, even from yourself. That's why it's against the law to ride without a seatbelt, sure you're the only one that you're hurting, but it's our government's job to ensure that we don't hurt ourselves.

good. dont waste more tax dollars helping out idiots.

Those damn po-lees officers.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 10:47:59 PM by Riot »

As someone who has been suicidal and am so far tentatively going with the idea that it's better that I didn't:

Even I don't see what the problem is.

As someone who has been suicidal and am so far tentatively going with the idea that it's better that I didn't:

Even I don't see what the problem is.
yay Self Delete bros

* Iban high-fives.

it's been a long time, my friend.

why

/facepalm

why the hell are budget cuts more important than innocents' lives?

Self Delete that does not endanger other people's lives should be legal.

Enough said

Like futurama there should be a Self Delete booth. Just so we won't find random bodies in unexpected areas like the inside your bed mattress.

For some reason there was a budget cut, that cut caused the response teams to not have the training or gear to save the person. It makes sense, believe it or not, you need training and real equipment to save somebody in a place like the San Francisco Bay. I suppose you could try swimming, but firemen in bunker gear would have issues swimming. A police officer would probably need to drop a bunch of gear because all that stuff is useless weight when saving somebody from drowning.

I personally don't care if he Self Deleted. If you're stupid enough to take your own life then you deserve to die.

There was nothing they could've done. There's no need to risk a rescue (when you aren't even trained for it at that), when the person wanted to die anyways.

why the hell are budget cuts more important than innocents' lives?

Because sacred values are unrealistic fallacies?  :cookieMonster: