Author Topic: Is this normal?  (Read 1456 times)

It's just like that loving suffering animal commercial music.
[/quote
I know, right? :c

It's just like that loving suffering animal commercial music.
I know, right? :c

Fail quote :)

(wow how ironic)

read all the comments, lizzy. a lot of people are like this.

I sometimes have to stop playing minecraft because the songs make me deppressed.
Not just one of them. Every one of them.
How does notch do it?

i dont feel a thing.
am i emotionless?

i have to play with the music off because a lot of songs make me think of my dead grandfather. i don't cry because i've trained myself to get angry instead of crying, but i get very depressed.

this one especially. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIhs8_m5qPc&feature=fvwrel
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 03:45:33 AM by fred da kiko »

When i'm playing SSP, and the music comes up, I suddenly get really emotional. Chills down my spine, and eyes feeling all damp.

....It gives me a huge feeling of lonelyness. However, when playing with friends or on SMP it's way less.

You guys are pusillanimous individuals, lol, I never feel anything strange when hearing these songs, infact, I found them annoying at first, because the off button for the music wouldnt stay off when I exited minecraft back in alpha

You guys are pusillanimous individuals, lol, I never feel anything strange when hearing these songs, infact, I found them annoying at first, because the off button for the music wouldnt stay off when I exited minecraft back in alpha
if you actually listen to the songs, don't just hear them, listen and think about them. they make you feel lonely and sad because they force you to feel lonely and think of happy memories gone by. weirdly enough if those memories don't exist you can make some up.