Author Topic: Discussions about AoT V3  (Read 6172 times)

Was it against the rules to talk about AoT V3 or re-releasing AoT V3? Because I have a own server with a Blockland map called GSF San Andreas. It has a lot of quests and clothes shop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBSWmk0sV5M
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 06:49:20 AM by Antares »

Ephi once failbinned a topic that advertised a v3 server, but that may have also been partly due to him not liking the guy who posted it.

Ephi once failbinned a topic that advertised a v3 server, but that may have also been partly due to him not liking the guy who posted it.

Aka, me :D

Aka, me :D

Ephi doesn't like anyone except rich sods from Cambridge :cookieMonster:

Ephi doesn't like anyone except rich sods from Cambridge :cookieMonster:

I don't know who you were referring to. I know Ephi hates me, but I have to say that I'm sure Ephialtes has decent taste in friendship,

I don't know who you were referring to. I know Ephi hates me, but I have to say that I'm sure Ephialtes has decent taste in friendship,

I was referring to rich sods from Cambridge
ie. Lub

I was referring to rich sods from Cambridge
ie. Lub

Lub is not a "rich sod from Cambridge". He and his family WORKED for their money, they have all the right to do what they want with it. Lub is never outwardly arrogant or snobby about it, so why don't you just shut the forget up.

Lub is not a "rich sod from Cambridge". He and his family WORKED for their money, they have all the right to do what they want with it. Lub is never outwardly arrogant or snobby about it, so why don't you just shut the forget up.
aren't lub and porto regarded as huge starfishs?

aren't lub and porto regarded as huge starfishs?

A lot of you noobs regard them in such way but that's only because you've never gotten on their good side.

A lot of you noobs regard them in such way but that's only because you've never gotten on their good side.
so wait you have to try to please them just so they don't act like starfishs towards you?

so wait you have to try to please them just so they don't act like starfishs towards you?

Pretty much. Or become a friend of theirs.

Didn't you guys know this from the beginning?

Pretty much. Or become a friend of theirs.

Didn't you guys know this from the beginning?
Then that makes them an starfish.

You don't seem too bright. Please don't browse any other portions of the forums, thank you.

Then that makes them an starfish.

You don't seem too bright. Please don't browse any other portions of the forums, thank you.

I can browse where I want. I own a blockland key.

I can browse where I want. I own a blockland key.
A blockland key is not your license to become stupid.