Poll

Should I add the Mautanic ship in the map?

120 (88.2%)
16 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: United States of Peekarica [V3]  (Read 17429 times)

You should also try to align things on the brick grid, I can't place any bricks on the army base's concrete floor.

You should also try to align things on the brick grid, I can't place any bricks on the army base's concrete floor.
Inb4TDM

I actually can't place any bricks on almost all of these interiors because of bad alignment.

Maps wasn't created for nothing.

This is just a city, if you're not happy, get out.

Blockland = building game
You're supposed to build the city yourself.

There just doesn't seem to be a lot of purpose in maps like these. If you genuinely host these you're probably lazy.

I would appreciate more pictures if you could.

Looks very interesting.

Needs more building interiors for fortwars. :D
I LOVE Fortwars :D

I thought there was a Problem with the Map when i Fell inside the Mud Puddle in the Army Base xD

Blockland = building game
You're supposed to build the city yourself.

There just doesn't seem to be a lot of purpose in maps like these. If you genuinely host these you're probably lazy.
The map is made for people who experience Brick Lag, the lazy ones, and the one who HATES their building skills. It was also created so that people can easily create Team Death-matches without wasting time on the city itself. If you want a building map, try downloading some slate maps. ;)

Blockland is not be the game where people are forced to build (If that the case, I would be playing GMod).

The city was actually build for my own TGEA, Peekarica game. In Torque games, you build cities and towns for your self in a model software. Like Badspot did with Age Of Time.

[Do NOT use the city for your own map without permission.
So you've basically given us a map that no one can host?

The interior house was an awesome surprise, but a texture problem has been found

Hey the wall, isnt that the texture of the walls on Blockland 00002 Kitchen?

Is every building hollow?

lololol your map is called the united states of pee!

But yes, nice map , :D

So you've basically given us a map that no one can host?
Nope. I mean if someone is going to make a new map for Blockland and they copy stuff from other maps like one of my cities. They should ask permission first to do that.