Poll

Should I add the Mautanic ship in the map?

120 (88.2%)
16 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: United States of Peekarica [V3]  (Read 17430 times)

Nope. I mean if someone is going to make a new map for Blockland and they copy stuff from other maps like one of my cities. They should ask permission first to do that.
Can you at least update this where it aligns with the brick grid?

I did this on my Family RP. Discovered most of the hidden areas and one easter egg. Some reason I don't like the Area 51's textures. My people hated it because it was glitchy. I suggest retextures, lots more building enterable, make the airport larger so planes can take off, and enhance that brick house's textures and make it a tad bit bigger. This is now one of my favorite maps. This feels like GSF.

Other then those, great job.

Blockland = building game
You're supposed to build the city yourself.

There just doesn't seem to be a lot of purpose in maps like these. If you genuinely host these you're probably lazy.
Blockland = Sandbox game.
You're supposed to do whatever you want.

Blockland = Sandbox game.
You're supposed to do whatever you want.

I did this on my Family RP. Discovered most of the hidden areas and one easter egg. Some reason I don't like the Area 51's textures. My people hated it because it was glitchy. I suggest retextures, lots more building enterable, make the airport larger so planes can take off, and enhance that brick house's textures and make it a tad bit bigger. This is now one of my favorite maps. This feels like GSF.

Other then those, great job.
Torque has a limit for brush thingies. I had this problem with my GSF San Fierro.

PEEKARICA

A GAME
A MAP
A BUILD
A VIDEO SERIES & CHANLEL THAT GOT TERMINATED BY YOUTUBE

QUALITTTYYY STUFZ

Be nice if we could see the rest of the map, :/