Poll

Do you get the water that doesnt cover the whole moat glitch?

Yes
No
Sometimes
Only at certain angles
it happened once
RUSH!!! i know why it happens! and id be more than happy to help you! XD
Do you have any glitches in the patched version? yes
Do you have any glitches in the patched version? no

Author Topic: RUSH0814's Zombie House Defence map NIGHT VERSION  (Read 32041 times)

AWWW i have to wait like two weeks to release my next map :(  :panda:

AWWW i have to wait like two weeks to release my next map :(  :panda:
whuts ur new maps theme?

whuts ur new maps theme?
its a basic map, but the way i see it, is there isnt a between in quality, otherwise people hate it, you can have a stupidly easy map but good idea, and its popular, like this map, and there are well done maps, like ostinyos, and its popular, but the theme of the map? well i shouldnt give it away but its a temple in the forest

its a basic map, but the way i see it, is there isnt a between in quality, otherwise people hate it, you can have a stupidly easy map but good idea, and its popular, like this map, and there are well done maps, like ostinyos, and its popular, but the theme of the map? well i shouldnt give it away but its a temple in the forest

sounds good! cant wait! :D

i dont think ill be making any more maps guys :( my computer is acting up and noone seems interested in more of my work anyways

No it isn't that, it was just we didn't see it on the first page and that we waited for a while for something to show up.  But now we know that your comp is acting up, so now we can wait.

Wow, thats pretty loving good for a first, lol, we usually just get terrain edits and stuff like that, this is really nice!

guess what?!?!?!?!?! im going to make maps again

guess what?!?!?!?!?! im going to make maps again
Well that's good I guess.

Maybe we'll get a pen and a pencil this time.

why do you have to be an starfish? i could update it.. i would have, but low connection joints on the sphere

why do you have to be an starfish?
Nobody is being an starfish.

why do you have to be an starfish? i could update it.. i would have, but low connection joints on the sphere
He was kidding.

no i dont think he was... im going to update the map again for better poly's, last time it didnt work though