Poll

Do you get the water that doesnt cover the whole moat glitch?

Yes
No
Sometimes
Only at certain angles
it happened once
RUSH!!! i know why it happens! and id be more than happy to help you! XD
Do you have any glitches in the patched version? yes
Do you have any glitches in the patched version? no

Author Topic: RUSH0814's Zombie House Defence map NIGHT VERSION  (Read 29936 times)

@wesely williams, i think i figured out why the water wasnt covering the whole moat, in the ms file the position wouldnt change when i moved the water in mission editor, so i copy and pasted the postion

Well this isn't that bad for a first map.
Also an interesting idea.

Well this isn't that bad for a first map.
Also an interesting idea.
  thanks, i was going to release one with different textures and better shapes, but the was a problem, mission editior kept crashing when i would try to load it, all of my maps are doin that, i have three interiors ready to be released, but they all crash. so i dont know what to do
:(

im about to release a new map :)  :cookie: :cookieMonster:

Why did you rename the file? that's totally useless and may make the map not work.
im about to release a new map :)  -emotispam-
Do not use lots of emoticons. I learned that the hard way. Look down, and try not to faint...
Quote from: Red Cube
OMG awesome it finally has an extended magazine and a reload
animation!
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
YYYeeeeeeeesssssssss oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cookieMonster:

Oh and by the way I give it a 9/10
Quote from: Red Cube
God I am insane about this gun I love it it is so dang awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, I give it a 10/10 :D

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
OK OK I'll stop spamming the forums now! I just really like it!
^ugh...

k red cube, gtfo, your profile pic is an emoticon, and screw you, because the last time i checked, two emotes isnt alot. starfish

oh and by the way richard head (red cube), the map works fine
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 04:10:29 PM by RUSH0814 »

Good news! im pretty sure ive patched all of the bugs in the map that everyone has made me aware of! here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vhciy4ie2mkpvdb
^this is the link for the maps with the patched bugs^
comment on this topic if there are any bugs please.
hey i would LOVE to test out the patched but Blockland is being stupid. Please answer my question http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=159456.0 so I can test it.
P.s. who is you: your avatar or is you?

testtest123 :D

hey i would LOVE to test out the patched but Blockland is being stupid. Please answer my question http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=159456.0 so I can test it.
P.s. who is you: your avatar or is you?

testtest123 :D
none of those are me, i just found them while searching something up, and those were the avatars of some random people on a different website and i thught they were funny

Hey guys! head on over to http://www.rush0814.tk/ and check it out!

Normally, I would say "Don't post your first maps." But this is an exception.

Normally, I would say "Don't post your first maps." But this is an exception.
thanks, but didnt you on a different post? and i got mad? lmao i take it back

thanks, but didnt you on a different post? and i got mad? lmao i take it back
????
I have no idea.  Asdf.
Edit: That was :D LOL, not me.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:30:45 PM by Muddy Waters »

????
I have no idea.  Asdf.
Edit: That was :D LOL, not me.
lmao