My friend could win a van! *He won* :D

Poll

Did you vote?

Yar
You bet
Certainly!

Author Topic: My friend could win a van! *He won* :D  (Read 30136 times)

Marek Prussak · 2 days ago
Thanks everyone, for the great contest! I had tons of fun, and winning a van wasn't bad either. I owe it to my friends and family, and especially Carson for alerting the Blockland forums, (something I didn't even think of!) my dad for helping me out to gain some... minorly unscrupulous votes, and the Nigerian bankers I was able to round up: all twelve of them. I'm super excited at the prospect of a van, but it isn't over until the fat lady sings! Aaron, I'll take you up on that offer for sailing, and I could give you some pointers on cloud computing, for future van giveaways, but I think I'll need a few sailing lessons to keep up!
Reply1 reply · active less than 1 minute ago

He should use the van to gather up all the Blocklanders and we could like all have love or something.
I'm game.

What is our reward?
He should use the van to gather up all the Blocklanders and we could like all have love or something.

I'm proud to participate and win this man a van :)

I helped, I voted twice :'D

Yay! Thanks everyone, you guys rock! I don't mean to advertise, but for those of you who are curious as to what happens with the van, I've set up a blog at www.drstrangevan.com so people can know what happens with the van (read as: see me swear when the van breaks).

EDIT: For those of you who want to see pictures, I've got a few up on the blog, you can see them there!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:01:10 PM by Inspiration »