Author Topic: What do you find lovey?  (Read 8550 times)

That's not true, I guess I'm a geek and I'm very cuddly. :c

But then again I get called a scene kid and a prep all the time... my fashion sense is bipolar.
Well geeks are cute too, in their weird computer way

BUT THEY AREN'T CUDDLY >:C

Cuddly + lovey + Smart

WTF IS THAT THING

What do I find lovey?

Herm...it'd have to be a fun attitude.

On a similar note, is it messed up that I have a looks-only rating system for women? ;-;

I am now known as a geek/hipster/stoner.

3 very different things, but apparently I fit the bill for all 3 types.

women in coats and tuna jars :cookieMonster:

loljk

Edit:
What do I find lovey?

Herm

lol'd

That's a chick btw.

It's a guy, that "chest" is just a wrinkle in the shirt because his complete lack of pectorals causes it to bag up there.

It's a guy, that "chest" is just a wrinkle in the shirt because his complete lack of pectorals causes it to bag up there.

Its a dude. Lol.

Its a dude. Lol.

I can't stand guys like that, I'd be scared they'd fall apart or something or die from malnutrition at any time.

I can't stand guys like that, I'd be scared they'd fall apart or something or die from malnutrition at any time.

Oh wait, forget. I meant its a chick, lol. Its def a female.

Oh wait, forget. I meant its a chick, lol. Its def a female.
Either way, it resembles a homeless cat or something.

I can't define what I find lovey in a girl. I guess she just has to have a cool and unique style, who shares the same kind of personality I do, thinks as deeply as I do, and isn't stupid. One thing that annoys the stuff out of me is people who would rather ask someone something obvious instead of finding out themselves. I want her to be both independent but still dependent a bit.

I guess that's more of some wants, not loveies, but meh. I guess a girl that looks good and isn't afraid to show off her body because she knows she looks good but hasn't let it go to her head.

Either way, it resembles a homeless cat or something.
i like the way you think