Poll

Think I should make this a discussion topic?

Yes
7 (77.8%)
No
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas Weapons  (Read 3469 times)

...the heal delay in the coding.

Unless everyone plays hardcore mode there's no need for that.

I'd say just go with it. As for the animation just make it dissapear. It's too good of an add-on to be scrapped like that. If it gives you some encouragement: I'd REALLY like to see that one. 9/10
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 02:02:59 PM by Ev Dowg »

Ok guys, I just got Blender and I'm thinking about making an add-on for a test: Any ideas?


Brahmin?

Or Brahman...

Either way, it's offensive to Hindus...
The sattle Prod. But I found one while playing like 2 months ago.



This is the only gun I like, but let's not name it fallout 3 pistol just name it as a 10mm pistol and make it separate from the fallout weapon pack.

Someone is making Gunner a pack of Fallout 3/NV weapons, and a pip-boy, I don't remember his name, but they were pretty good, except for the glitch where you had multiple hands after pulling the weapon out of "Holster" mode.. I don't remember if he said he was going to release them, but I'm 50% sure he did.