Author Topic: Album artwork.  (Read 411 times)

So, I download a lot of live shows from jam bands I like, and these usually don't come with cover art, but I can't stand having holes in my cover flow so I usually end up making art for them myself, and a lot of these have turned out pretty sweet if you ask me. Here are a few of my favorites:
(also if you want me to make anything for you, just drop me a PM with the name of the album, band, genre of music, and anything else you feel is pertinent).

And this is some art I made for a friend of mine.

It's not bad. But in a way it looks like some sort of cheap techno remix album cover. :/ If you want to make a really nice album cover, you should try and use real pictures with some photo manipulation.

I don't really see what you're getting at and I can't imagine which you're referring to because they're all pretty unique. I just needed filler art, so I just made these quick and a new one for each band can be made fairly quickly because there are tons of shows online and I'm adding new ones all the time, and I don't want the same artwork for different shows.

The Galactic is way too generic and plain. The others are fine.

It's not bad. But in a way it looks like some sort of cheap techno remix album cover. :/ If you want to make a really nice album cover, you should try and use real pictures with some photo manipulation.

This is what I was thinking as I looked over the images.