Author Topic: (Wip) Fox's Tower  (Read 5015 times)

its a wip...iv been working on it for 6 hours (two dif servers- [Bts].....)
screenshot where taken in my private server so..yea the clock is off

NO MACROS USED

it has 6 floors-only 2 are semi-done inteior wise
(the crawl space inteior was done by fishpen0)
so far its 11,129 bricks

Pretty cool, but it's just a big box.

Pretty cool, but it's just a big box.
rofl this is the base

its going to be 100 floors (lag-u-topia) and we are going to move it to slate....anywas after we are done witht his im doing to make a pointed top then have a laser type thing shooting out of the top holding up a gaint platfoarm....youll see

hi...lol
fragger no

btw fragger saw this close up and watch us build for a bit

its going to be 100 floors (lag-u-topia)

As long as you don't undolu/special effect more than a thousand bricks and build with big bricks the lag will be at a minimal (although, there's no way of keeping it away altogether qhen it's something this big unfortunately)

Also, 100 floors, do you think the bedroom is big enough?

its going to be 100 floors (lag-u-topia)

As long as you don't undolu/special effect more than a thousand bricks and build with big bricks the lag will be at a minimal (although, there's no way of keeping it away altogether qhen it's something this big unfortunately)

Also, 100 floors, do you think the bedroom is big enough?
i said i was moving the build with f11 to outside or slate

No macros?...Why?...that's just...madness...this whole build is just crazy. : /  "Rent-Space" builds like this one only need to be big enough to accomodate it's visitors....this thing is just....well...extravagant...and a lagotopia. : P

No macros?...Why?...that's just...madness...this whole build is just crazy. : /  "Rent-Space" builds like this one only need to be big enough to accomodate it's visitors....this thing is just....well...extravagant...and a lagotopia. : P
wtf

All I'm saying is: For me, personally, this thing is just make-work.  :cookieMonster:

All I'm saying is: For me, personally, this thing is just make-work.  :cookieMonster:
i dont get it still
im off today.....kinda half-sleep

Not that great. Just a box.

Not that great. Just a box.
thats the extior....thats not even done.....its the inteior and the 2nd extior that is what is being worked on

Why'd you block me from MSN?

Why'd you block me from MSN?
you make my internet/wifi modem crash -_-