Author Topic: A fact about Roblox  (Read 1575 times)

Did you know....

If every single account registered on Roblox was owned by an individual from New Zealand, roughly 92% of the country would play the game.

Just sayin'.

There are roughly 4 million accounts on Roblox, and New Zealand has a population of 4.3 millionish.

Thats only like 10% of their sheep population though.

Did you know....

If every single account registered on Roblox was owned by an individual from Hong Kong, roughly 57.14% of the Special Administrative Region would play the game.

Just sayin'.

There are roughly 4 million accounts on Roblox, and Hong Kong has a population of 7 millionish.

Thats only like 10% of their sheep population though.
Sheep outnumber people 9 to 1, or something like that.

forget I meant to edit, not quote aaaaaaaaa

Sheep outnumber people 9 to 1, or something like that.

I'm not sure of the actual statistic but yeah, the success of farming in NZ is evident.

Many sources have different statistics, some say there are twice as many sheep as people in NZ, some say four times, some say ten...

Did you know....

That 60% of the game's userbase are junk accounts, ranging from failed spambot accounts, troll accounts, "alts", "sniped" accounts that people on the game like to take just since it has an original name, and banned accounts.

Just sayin'.

Also, why did you link to a image of ROBLOX from Uncyclopedia Dramatica? i'm disappointed in you.

Compared to the US population of 250 Million........

Did you know....

That if every single Roblox registered would have his own BL key, Badspot would have made 800 million dollar.

Just sayin'.
This text is very small and that you are very lifeless for looking at it?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 10:04:11 AM by Winner2 »

Did you know....

That if every single Roblox registered would have his own BL key, Badspot would have made 800 million dollar.

Just sayin'.

That would be pretty epic. Not sure if I want all those Robloxians in BL, though..

This thread.
Why is it here?

no. ABOUT ROBLOX!

I stand corrected.
You're not trolling, you're just stupid.