109 (47.2%)
Its ok, but it seems small
79 (34.2%)
Meh, it isn't too great
23 (10%)
Ewww!
20 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 231

Author Topic: Frog's Weaponry (R.3D) "The Face Lift" [UPDATED] Uploaded to RTB  (Read 106237 times)

Frog's Weaponry is already available on RTB.

Blastrifle.

Looks good. Especially the extendable stock.

New blastrifle is the stuff :D

Ok, if you guys are not aware of it already, Bushido has released the big New Year update. In this update came the "single shotgun". It is basically what I had as an easter egg in FW (although there may be some gameplay variation).

Do you guys still want my break shotgun or do you just want me to do away with it? Not to mention the double break shotgun is somewhat like the T+T2 hunting and slam shotguns.

Well if you already have a model go ahead.

Not yet.

However, after making my last post, I thought of a way to make the break shotgun a bit different. I'll go ahead and bring the breaks along, unless I find that they just don't work out or are too similar to the single shotgun then I may do away with the breaks.

In other news, the light rifle is history.

I say keep the Break. While it's true Bushi has a similar weapon, it could be considered a skin. After all, ye also had the double break.

Also no more Light Rifle? D:

These are really good man!

I wish everyone had your design skills. when people make realistic weapons, they tend to forget certain details. Your design is blocky, yet you still make sure to put in details. Keep it up!

Yeah, no light rifle. However, the carbine in the exclusive pack also incoorporates .45 cal ammo. So, I guess you can consider that your new light rifle.

Yeah, no light rifle. However, the carbine in the exclusive pack also incoorporates .45 cal ammo. So, I guess you can consider that your new light rifle.
Not if I can help it.
Light rifle shall exists in the new paaaack

BTW: The 'Slam' Shotgun in Tier-Tac was renamed Slug Shotgun. Just a head's up to check for conflictions and all that.

Actually, I don't think there is a conflict.

ya, no conflicts it seems. Both work the same, just named similar on the list (probably cause the official T-T has it's assets still as Slam or similar).

As for the Light Rifle/Break Shotgun controversy, why not demote em to secrets? (though the original Break Shotty was a secret anyway, but I digress)