109 (47.2%)
Its ok, but it seems small
79 (34.2%)
Meh, it isn't too great
23 (10%)
Ewww!
20 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 231

Author Topic: Frog's Weaponry (R.3D) "The Face Lift" [UPDATED] Uploaded to RTB  (Read 107228 times)

I know this doesn't have to do with your add-ons, Frog, but it does have to do with your other add-ons:
I've been on Comr4de's server 2 times and I've seen the Battle Suit and all its respective weaponry.
Tingalz has informed me that you made them and he made the imperium's weaponry.

When are you going to release them, if you're going to at all?

I'm going to leave that up to Comr4de, considering he chose me to make that for him. I believe he'll want it private for a bit to preserve its uniqueness and appeal. Perhaps after it has served its use for Comr4de, we can discuss public release.

Ka-Boom!

Congrats, I just stiffed you -2 weapons for the I.2 release.

the scopes and drum magazine are out of their time period.

i believe they used standard box, and the scopes were basically just tubes with lens on both end, nothing special.

Also, consider lengthening the barrel for the sniper versions, sniper variants of a rifle had more than just a scope attached.

the scopes and drum magazine are out of their time period.

i believe they used standard box, and the scopes were basically just tubes with lens on both end, nothing special.

Also, consider lengthening the barrel for the sniper versions, sniper variants of a rifle had more than just a scope attached.

I want you to look at this picture and tell me that is not a drum.

its not a drum, its a frustum that holds bullets  :cookieMonster:

will it have bipod like vulcan? if so plz make it decently accurate w/o it, the vulcan is practically useless without bipod and with it, easy to be killed.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 11:42:47 PM by Conan »

I'm going to leave that up to Comr4de, considering he chose me to make that for him. I believe he'll want it private for a bit to preserve its uniqueness and appeal. Perhaps after it has served its use for Comr4de, we can discuss public release.
Thanks.

Ka-Boom!

Congrats, I just stiffed you -2 weapons for the I.2 release.
Cool! Great work. I want to try these out.

Maybe tomorrow. Depends on how lazy I feel and how much actually works out.

its not a drum, its a frustum that holds bullets  :cookieMonster:

will it have bipod like vulcan? if so plz make it decently accurate w/o it, the vulcan is practically useless without bipod and with it, easy to be killed.
Yes, it will bi-podify. I'm thinking of making the MG-42 a lighter version of the vulcan and make it raycast. Heavier MGs will be the heavy .50 cal bullets.

Basically, my plan is to make three different categories. The first one being "mirrors". In this category, both the Axis and Allies will have weapons that are similar or are the same (EG: Thompson vs. MP40) ((Probably need to rebalance those suckers)). The second category is the specials. This is the section where the Axis and Allies get their own unique weapon that the other does not have. The third section... is the easter egg(s).

Edit: I did some rework on the current installation, the update will come in I.2. The MP40 and Thompson will do the same damage, however, the Thompson will retain its advantage of accuracy and the MP40 will keep its advantage with ammo size, but there have been some modifications.

Ideally, the PPSH-41 can blast through 10 people, the MP40 can blast through about 4, and the Thompson can blast through about three people.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:18:12 AM by FrogFreak »

Could you possibly increase the size of the emitter on the Smoke Grenade? It doesn't seem like that big of a cloud...

Have you tried it in closed areas?

Have you tried it in closed areas?
Have you tried it in open areas?

I could possibly boost the puff.

Also, have you seen anyone throw the grenade at their opponents? I don't get that for the life of me...

What if you could make it so if you were inside a hallway, the puff would only go to the outer edges of the hallway and stop there, rather than going outside of the bricks? Would that be possible?

Of course, there would have to be a limit...if you were inside a closed stadium, you wouldn't want it filling up the entire room, this would only apply to smaller sized rooms.

What if you could make it so if you were inside a hallway, the puff would only go to the outer edges of the hallway and stop there, rather than going outside of the bricks? Would that be possible?

Of course, there would have to be a limit...if you were inside a closed stadium, you wouldn't want it filling up the entire room, this would only apply to smaller sized rooms.
the way emitters go its not possible.

PPPSH- finally someone good decided to  make this gun.