Author Topic: Modders Corp | New Clan  (Read 5286 times)

Well that shows that this clan doesn't have the best foundation.

Maybe if Brian would have enforced a more strict application policy then he'd of noticed that you, Nethog, weren't really that interested in the clan intself but only to play with friends.

And then Brian took that post offensively, and is now making you re-apply as if it shows the clan has backbone.
I've wanted a modding clan, I've tried to make one before but I'm not fit for a clan leader.
I probably wouldn't of joined this one because indy was in it but I've worked with hydra on things before so I decided to join.

Now I'm gone, cya.

I've wanted a modding clan, I've tried to make one before but I'm not fit for a clan leader.
I probably wouldn't of joined this one because indy was in it but I've worked with hydra on things before so I decided to join.

Now I'm gone, cya.
Bye bye.

Now I'm gone, cya.
Add me on steam, it's Cyanian.

Progress Update:

see below.

Sorry, but I don't get it.

Progess update.
Our time well spent.

Progess update.
Our time well spent.
Yes, especially the new GUI system

information removed, what the heck, I've been putting a ton of work into this!

information removed, what the heck, I've been putting a ton of work into this!
Me too, but Brian is having a meltdown over the fact that a few members have done nothing.