Author Topic: My brother - friend or MANLY MAN?  (Read 2328 times)

My brother is pissy annoying. I still don't understand why my parents put our computers in the same room. It's not that I hate him in the room, it's just that he plays the most loving annoying music. Note that "music" might not sound that all bad to you, but if you were me, you'd want to jump off a building.

Examples of music?

Owl City. Owl City isn't bad really, but that kind of stuff that is in it -

"BRIGHT LIGHTS RIGHT BY THE AVENUE, WITH SLIGHT VARIATIONS OF BLOOOOO!111one"

"YOUR HEART ISNT FULL OF COLOR, OH MY WE SHOULD HAVE KNOOOWN!"

"GOODBYE BREY-ELLLE! I LOVED YOU SOOOOO"

Other music? He plays loving SAD music while on Facebook.

What do you think? friend or MANLY MAN

He needs to find some Hard Trance.. o:

Guys, he's probably 12-16    Who the forget cares?

The brother I mean

He needs to find some Hard Trance.. o:

I hate dubstep.

BRRRRMMMM MUBUBHUBHUBHB BRRRRRRRMRMRMRRMRMRM

I don't even know how it's called "music"

I hate dubstep.

Music:
1. The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion

My balls are hanging by a thread.

Music:
1. The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion

BRRMMMMMMMMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

is art, expression of emotion, harmony, or to produce beauty of form?

I hate dubstep.

I hate stupid people like you.
TRANCE. is not DUBSTEP.
HARD TRANCE. IS NOT DUBSTEP.
DUBSTEP. is not TRANCE.
Get it through your loving thick heads. Trance doesn't refer to all electronic music. Neither does techno, dubstep, house, or anything else. They are all their own stuff. Dubstep is a breakbeat genre, get your stuff straight. You're the friend, clearly trying to be a manly man. Suck these nuts, friend.

TRANCE. is not DUBSTEP.
DUBSTEP. is not TRANCE.
Get it through your loving thick heads. Trance doesn't refer to all electronic music. Neither does techno, dubstep, house, or anything else. They are all their own stuff. Dubstep is a breakbeat genre, get your stuff straight. You're the friend, clearly trying to be a manly man. Suck these nuts, friend.

No god dammit, I'm just saying I hate Dubstep. I know Dubstep isn't trance. Shut the forget up and stop being a ragehard.

I said hard trance. You said dubstep.
Furthermore, dubstep is a beautiful genre just as much as any other. It all depends on the artist. Apparently the artists you listen to are stuffhead starfishs who have no clue what they're doing and probably know bullstuff about music theory if anything.

TRANCE. is not DUBSTEP.
DUBSTEP. is not TRANCE.
Trance lol

haha go back to 1995, wait no you weren't even born yet I bet

A. I was
B. I don't see the point you're trying to make. Are you trying to say trance is funny? Are you implying I should have used the word 'techno?'

A. I was
B. I don't see the point you're trying to make. Are you trying to say trance is funny? Are you implying I should have used the word 'techno?'
You're a pissant, just stop posting.