Author Topic: Is this shopped?  (Read 1345 times)

I lack better words, so here is a screenshot.

you can move that into hidden icons
I guess. But it's really handy, so I see no reason to do so.

You do know he's talking about the ban being a shop and not anything else right?

You do know he's talking about the ban being a shop and not anything else right?
Yes. But it was brought up that there was an insane amount of tabs and icons up, so something else might have been messed with.

sorry for it being so big, but i like mine small so i moved most of the icons out of it and only kept the steam, malware bytes, volume, and connection thingys there

This is really what he was permabanned for?

This is really what he was permabanned for?

banned for a year*

Badspot's ban reasons can be quite blunt, assuming every other screencap and claimed reason I've seen isn't fake. Personally I think it's good that people know exactly why they were banned. I've no reason to believe that's shopped.

New post: lol. His avatar is has a perfect expression.

Badspot's ban reasons can be quite blunt, assuming every other screencap and claimed reason I've seen isn't fake. Personally I think it's good that people know exactly why they were banned. I've no reason to believe that's shopped.

New post: lol. His avatar is has a perfect expression.
Badspot is funny in his apathy.

Also, when did you get back?

Not saying it's fake but this is another point of view.
(I completely think it's real)

Badspot is funny in his apathy.

Also, when did you get back?

Few days ago.

Yeah I'll get right on bringing it up-to-date through the last few versions after I get my laptop back.

Unlikely. Back on topic please.

lololol you people are so silly

Jetlock was clearly a handicap.

There's no pine tree.