Author Topic: The game lags alot.  (Read 1307 times)

When i play blockland, it lags really, really badly. So i tried to update my graphics driver. I'm pretty sure i did it right. When i try to install it, it says it failed to install, or something like that. Does anyone knows what the prob is? And do they know how to fix it? By the way, i'm not good with computers.

P.S.Sorry for any spelling mistakes. :panda:

Try to redownload the drivers.

Heres what you do that will help us get more info whether blockland is the problem or your computer.
First off tell us if you lag in single player? multi player?
A lot of bricks? a lot of vehicles? all of those small little details.
Than, the important part =
Click Start > Run > type in Dxdiag
A window should open up, at the bottom right corner of that windows, press save all information, and save it somewhere on your computer.
Than post the text file that is created here.
(no copy and paste, attach it)

reason of lag

1:to may bricks
2:to many peoplez
3:if you play alone and theres no bricks, something wrong with your PC
4:if on laptop, same thing of 3.

please specify what you got under that screen and say if you play alone or multy.
it also help if you said if it was laptop or normal PC

the dx diag would clear everything up.
Just please do what I told you.

ok. it lags when alot of bricks. i click run, start up that thing, then i go to the website, download the update, but when i try to install it, it goves me a message saying couldn't install. oh, well. i guess i won't be hosting any servers.

If it lags when there is a lot of bricks than it's probably your computer than can't handle it.

life isn't compleatly out of water, it will always go smooth till it hits a dam.

I'm sorry but that didn't make much sense, your saying life isn't like water, yet it goes smooth until it hits a dam....