Author Topic: I just remembered why I quit AoT.  (Read 6289 times)

I just lost all respect for you. If you say that about people running around freekilling who and whenever they choose, thinking it's okay to do that, thinking nobody gives a stuff if you do that, then you're an idiot.

I never said nobody gives a stuff. I said nobody can tell us how to play a game.

I just lost all respect for you.
If you aren't skilled, your respect doesn't mean anything around here.

If you aren't skilled, your respect doesn't mean anything around here.
It's hard to get skill when these guys that are killing everyone are around.

haha nobody's respect matters here, it's a bunch of sadsack teens pretending they're important on a game played by a rough 4 people.

haha nobody's respect matters here, it's a bunch of sadsack teens pretending they're important on a game played by a rough 4 people.
And what are you? The voice of reason? The one who isn't mixed up in this game's drama?

And what are you? The voice of reason? The one who isn't mixed up in this game's drama?
yeah pretty much.

yeah pretty much.
Really? Considering the times you've dropped by to bash the game or the people that play it, I never would have guessed that you don't consider yourself involved in drama around here.

Really? Considering the times you've dropped by to bash the game or the people that play it, I never would have guessed that you don't consider yourself involved in drama around here.
i don't actually i do anything i just indeed drop by sometime and bash everyone and leave

i don't actually i do anything i just indeed drop by sometime and bash everyone and leave

Try again in english.

He's actually right, though.

Hellboy is preaching that it's fair to pretty much play Riddler in a game of really few people, but Taboo is still right in calling him a douchebag just to get some sort of ego out of it.  Really, with all the negative attention Hellboy received earlier in his forum life its painfully obvious why he does this now.

Hellboy is preaching that it's fair to pretty much play Riddler in a game of really few people, but Taboo is still right in calling him a douchebag just to get some sort of ego out of it.  Really, with all the negative attention Hellboy received earlier in his forum life its painfully obvious why he does this now.

Being allowed to push other people around and act like a jackass with no consequences is one of the few reasons regulars like Hellboy and I play this game. It's not much of a surprise that some of it carries over into the forum.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:05:45 AM by -Jetz- »

You should be a psychologist like Herb.

I'm locking this. I should have locked it a while ago, because now this topic is people being immature. I'll sum all this up for you guys:

People are starfishs and kill everyone. I get mad, I quit AoT. End of discussion. Locking.