Author Topic: I just remembered why I quit AoT.  (Read 6278 times)

All the people in the game are cigarettes. At first it was Lub and Porto killing everyone in sight. Now it's PT Bank, too. They are all idiots, and none of them have anything better to do than kill people trying to enjoy an old game.

Just don't go on at a peak time, it's fine when there's like, one to three people on.

All the people in the game are cigarettes. At first it was Lub and Porto killing everyone in sight. Now it's PT Bank, too. They are all idiots, and none of them have anything better to do than kill people trying to enjoy an old game.

PL Bank is Porto or Lub. Y'know, Porto Lub? PL?

Yeah, I used to play this with my friend until people did stuff like that. They'd kill you once you left the town and would parade you around until you respawned so they'd get your gold. If you decided to wait it out they'd run all the way into a terrain loop and throw you into a pit, forcing you to respawn.

Yeah, I used to play this with my friend until people did stuff like that. They'd kill you once you left the town and would parade you around until you respawned so they'd get your gold. If you decided to wait it out they'd run all the way into a terrain loop and throw you into a pit, forcing you to respawn.

It's part of the game. You should all stop crying about it and fight them.

You fight them and they use fireballs and stuff. At least, that's what I got.

I can kill them pretty easily, it's not hard, just don't use your sword.
Cloak + Fireball = death.

I can kill them pretty easily, it's not hard, just don't use your sword.
Cloak + Fireball = death.
Fireball comes when you start the game?

Fireball comes when you start the game?
Hit V to pull up the action menu, then S for the spellbook.

"LOL BEING A friendY GROUP RAPING SPAWNKILLER IS JUST PART OF THE GAME GUYS"

The game doesn't stop him, so how is it not part of the game? I like to think Age of Time is about being able to do what the forget you want as long as the game or another player doesn't stop you.

Of course, this isn't really a debate over the focus of the game so much as you taking a shot at him because a topic he posted ages ago with intent to troll.

This is what I don't understand about you Taboo. You seem to think that mindless killing isn't part of the game, and you'd rather play Age of Fluffy-Bunny Land. People just need to suck it and play or just leave. This isn't a game for the faint-hearted, and because the game is so demeaning without any proper focuses or goals, the social aspect and hierarchies come into play. Your skill in this game is not simply defined by a level, it's much more than that since there isn't a proper level system. Players result in showing their skills by completing the log challenges or showing that no one can beat them in a fireball match. This is why you always die in the wilderness. Not because someone is an starfish; because someone is showing off with whatever they have. (Ofcourse you'll always get the starfish every now and again but I know for a fact Porto wouldn't pick at random without reason)

-notevengoingtoreadthisstuffpastthefirstsentencesnip-
or you could learn to play the game without ruining it for everyone.

or you could learn to play the game without ruining it for everyone.

Why? Why should we? We can play a game how we want, it's not up to you how we play it.

Why? Why should we? We can play a game how we want, it's not up to you how we play it.
I just lost all respect for you. If you say that about people running around freekilling who and whenever they choose, thinking it's okay to do that, thinking nobody gives a stuff if you do that, then you're an idiot.