Author Topic: Quake Guy Faces  (Read 9333 times)

Information

Remember that old game from 1996 called Quake? No? Well it was made by ID Software and barely anyone knows ID Software so you probably wouldn't. But, if you do remember Quake, did you ever want to make a Quake-style Blockland avatar? No? Well, too bad, I've made the faces now. Anywho, there are two. One is from the original game on the DOS platform and the other is a better quality version from ezQuake.

NOTE: These are for some reason, transparent so you need to use a bright colour to be able to see them

Download

Pictures
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:55:34 AM by Dominator »

Wrong section and eww.

Wrong section and THEY loving OWN!!!

How is this in the wrong section? They're addons.
stuff, just realised that. Might get Badspot to move it at some point later.

This is stupid. 1: You didn't make the pictures. 2: Really bad quality. 3: Doesn't fit blockland at all.  Also just lock it and put it into the right section.
EDIT: Way to edit Uxie's quote...

2: Really bad quality.

They look better in-game because the picture is rendered on a smaller scale, forgettard.

They look better in-game because the picture is rendered on a smaller scale, forgettard.
Stop trying to defend your crappy stuff. Try actually drawing and making the Quake Guy's face in a blocko style, then come back and try again. Please.

Get out. No one likes it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:29:24 PM by king190 »

Oh gog, what the forget have you released upon this world?!

Oh gog, what the forget have you released upon this world?!

Pure evil  :cookieMonster:

Stop trying to defend your crappy stuff. Try actually drawing and making the Quake Guy's face in a blocko style, then come back and try again. Please.

This is my attempt at the Quake Guy's face in blocko style:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:28:45 PM by Dominator »

i think you drew a terrible just so you have reason to copy and paste

also it take more then a day to draw a face or decal.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:31:50 PM by Zeta Champ »

I think the stuffty mspaint would be better than the stuffty copypastas.

Actually, you forgetin' flamers, this is pretty good if you rely on accuracy... This is EXACTLY how the faces looked on Quake..... So don't blame him starfishs, blame ID who made the game..... In 1996!!! Read next time before you post stuffty comments.
And how is this not in the right section? It's a face, which is a Decal, and we're in the "Decals" section..... You can download it and use it, right? handicaps... -_-

I think is this your attempt to make yours painting terrible so you have a reason to copy and paste

also it take more then a day to draw a face or decal.
..... Make a sentence we can understand, then come back...

Actually, you forgetin' flamers, this is pretty good if you rely on accuracy... This is EXACTLY how the faces looked on Quake..... It's copy and paste, not blocko, stuffty, and overall crap. If you knew what quality was, you'd know this.

So don't blame him starfishs, blame ID who made the game..... In 1996!!! Read next time before you post stuffty comments. They made the game in 1996. He copy and pasted it instead of making an actually good face that fit the blocko style. Your point is invalid.

And how is this not in the right section? It's a face, which is a Decal, and we're in the "Decals" section..... You can download it and use it, right? handicaps... -_- It used to be in the wrong section, if I am correct. You have no right to call us handicaps.
Hi.

..... Make a sentence we can understand, then come back...
ya i forget up my comment, forgot to proof-read it