My cats death

Author Topic: My cats death  (Read 3484 times)

most epic cat death ever, lol

oh, and my cat died screaming in the middle of the night for around 30 minutes straight
couldn't loving sleep

and it happens. pets are to make you get used to having those you love die.
after...4 cats dying, i dont mind too much anymore. it's life. everything dies sometime.

oh, and my cat died screaming in the middle of the night for around 30 minutes straight
couldn't loving sleep

If it were screaming for 30 minutes straight that is when you loving check up on it. You could had probably avoided its death all together but nope, you wanted to loving sleep.

i did
cats in my house scream at eachother all the time
thought it was another one of that
oh, and it was a heart attack
didnt really mean to emphasize the amount of time :P
EDIT:
speaking of my only remaining cat:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 01:56:26 PM by johnnyboy »

i did
cats in my house scream at eachother all the time
thought it was another one of that
oh, and it was a heart attack
didnt really mean to emphasize the amount of time :P
EDIT:
speaking of my only remaining cat:

god you're a terrible pet owner.

Did you know that cats are made of pudding really. They wear pajamas to keep it together. Thats where the expression the cats pajamas came from. >:)

This topic made me lose a load of respect for some of the comunity.
Not because people are being mean about this kid's cat, but because of the sheer idiocy that's coming through in some people's posts.

This topic made me lose a load of respect for some of the comunity.
Not because people are being mean about this kid's cat, but because of the sheer idiocy that's coming through in some people's posts.

Like the part when someone's cat was screaming for 30 minutes straight and the guy only cared about trying to sleep?

Like the part when someone's cat was screaming for 30 minutes straight and the guy only cared about trying to sleep?
Inconsiderate attitude, also arrogance, imo.

If my cat went nothing but MEOW MEEEOOOOWWW OOOOOWWWWW EEEEOWWWWWWWWWW MEEEOOOWWW ACCCkool kids klubKK AAACCkool kids klubkool kids klubK AAAACCkool kids klubK for thirty minutes straight then I would check up on that damn cat.

1. How does a knife magically fall out like that, onto your cat?
2. If you heard two noises (which I assume the first is the knife landing, the second is a cat scream or yelp), then how would it be covered in blood so quickly?  Anybody who would hear their own cat yelp who is sad when they die would run down, no doubt.

I think BobTheLegend stabbed his own cat.

Oh Lørd Tøny, you so crazy.

The only way for this to be plausible is if the cat saw the knife falling and jumped up at the knife. Or the cat hurtled itself at the knife while it was against something on the counter with the blade sticking out.
What kind of knife was it?

The only way for this to be plausible is if the cat saw the knife falling and jumped up at the knife. Or the cat hurtled itself at the knife while it was against something on the counter with the blade sticking out.
What kind of knife was it?

That doesn't explain how blood got everywhere unless it were stabbed to death.

I'm pretty sure the original poster made this up anyways, he doesn't seem upset at all judging by his recent posts and he hasn't posted in this thread again. His story also doesn't fit right.

That doesn't explain how blood got everywhere unless it were stabbed to death.

I'm pretty sure the original poster made this up anyways, he doesn't seem upset at all judging by his recent posts and he hasn't posted in this thread again. His story also doesn't fit right.
Stomach wounds and leg wounds bleed a lot.

But seriously, this has to be made up though, a cat doesn't die within 15 minutes without making a damn sound.

I have always been a cat person.

Sorry that happened to you.