Author Topic: Trench Wars Help  (Read 1816 times)

What's that?

There is a file in your blockland folder called console.log.
This file should contain any errors encountered in any mods.
You will probably need to post it to get any "good" help.

Like a week ago, my computer got a virus of some sort and we lost alot of things. When I go into my Blockland folder, there is nothing in it. No, the virus is not the problem because I had this problem before it happened.

I don't know what to tell you.Sometimes Add-ons will just automatically turn themselves off.That is what always happens with my anti-portal bricks and Army Van add-ons.

I don't know what to tell you.Sometimes Add-ons will just automatically turn themselves off.That is what always happens with my anti-portal bricks and Army Van add-ons.

Those add-ons are Crap-on's.

Un-install blockland. Then delete EVERYTHING related to blockland. Then re-install blockland. Then ONLY DOWNLOAD TDM/CTF/TRENCH DM.

Those add-ons are Crap-on's.

Un-install blockland. Then delete EVERYTHING related to blockland. Then re-install blockland. Then ONLY DOWNLOAD TDM/CTF/TRENCH DM.

doublepostnoedit

MMmmm mabey just mabey if you can look at your console and seeif those add-ons are downloading prberly Again we need a consile image so i can look at the problem to see if blockland saying those are crap-ons mabey?

And i think your using groups (if you have RTB) and its using the groups settings that made me think it when you said (All of the Weps and Vehicles went to enabled )

The solution is simple, When you start the server go to the addons tab and check off the Trench and TDM Files.

Derp. :P

The solution is simple, When you start the server go to the addons tab and check off the Trench and TDM Files.

Derp. :P
Cant you Read he does that using the RTB Mod Manager and still it turns the vehicles and wepons on and the Trehc and TDM off Derp you Pikman :p

Rot's zombie's SUCKS! Get ZAPT. (Sorry for offtopic)

Rot's zombie's SUCKS! Get ZAPT. (Sorry for offtopic)
You need to get off help and go to something else because your helping ON NONE of the topics in help!