Author Topic: How is this possible?  (Read 1894 times)

A guy joined my server just then, name HKChang, ID: 623.
I paid no attention to him for a couple of minutes, he was just sitting there. Then he started flying to where i was building, and built baseplates, through my build. It was then i realized this was the classic 'flat spam brick that you can walk through thing that you can't delete brick' that i have seen so much in RTB, but, how is this possible in retail? He wasn't admin or anything.

Pics:

A guy joined my server just then, name HKChang, ID: 623.
I paid no attention to him for a couple of minutes, he was just sitting there. Then he started flying to where i was building, and built baseplates, through my build. It was then i realized this was the classic 'flat spam brick that you can walk through thing that you can't delete brick' that i have seen so much in RTB, but, how is this possible in retail? He wasn't admin or anything.

Pics:

He must've sat there and used a packet sniffer to intercept the packets or sumfink.

I love how you don't know what you're talking about. GMP I assume either you or him was building in a repeat, and he was just abusing a bug where when bricks are placed in a repeat, you will see them in your repeat - although they aren't actually there. The bug is apparently fixed in the next version.

Lol at Jookia again... priceless.

If it gets too annoying, you can always reconnect to the server and the repeat bricks will be gone.

If it gets too annoying, you can always reconnect to the server and the repeat bricks will be gone.

A guy joined my server just then...

:cookieMonster:

Its not that hard to abuse packets, though I haven't tried it for Blockland yet.

Everything being DSO'ed, can't tell whats possible anyways.

I love how you don't know what you're talking about. GMP I assume either you or him was building in a repeat, and he was just abusing a bug where when bricks are placed in a repeat, you will see them in your repeat - although they aren't actually there. The bug is apparently fixed in the next version.

Lol at Jookia again... priceless.

"I paid no attention to him for a couple of minutes, he was just sitting there. Then he started flying to where i was building, and built baseplates, through my build." Maybe the fact that the guy flew TO Gmp, not a repeat, will straighten you out?

*COUGH* http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=15779.0
HKChang was on my server after this had happened and he was fine , BTW I permanently banned 623 from my server...