Author Topic: Vancouver Riot  (Read 920 times)

So if your a fan of hockey or you live in Vancouver/Boston then you probably heard about or watched the Stanley Cup game. Well anyways I was dissapointed that Vancouver lost but thats not what im actually pissed about.

You see a whole giant group of hockey fans decided to watch the game on these big tv screens downtown because the arena cost too much for seats. Shortly after we lost there was a huge riot going on.

There have been stabbings, pepper sprays, tear gasing, fights, fires, lootings, cars turned over and even police have had to bring more backup and higher levels of authority.

Just because we lost a chance at getting the Stanley Cup.

Vancouver I am dissapoint.

/discuss
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 03:56:55 AM by Frostbyte »

Shoot them all
They brought out rifles and stuff a few minutes ago actually.

Bahston won?

I gotta tell Nahman Jayden this wandahful news!

u mad vancouver?

It's just a loving sport, christ.  You don't see football fans beating each other up outside the Super Bowl when one loses...

u mad vancouver?

It's just a loving sport, christ.  You don't see football fans beating each other up outside the Super Bowl when one loses...
Boston fans got beat up bad.

This happened in 1994 but it wasnt as bad.

lol, who cares if they beat the stuff out of each other, one less handicap to deal with.

This riot is still going on and its almost 1am here.

Get the minigun...

Yeah. The riots were very major, and taken a bit too far. But besides the first car being lit on fire, most of the extremist, anarchist acts such as vandalizing and looting were committed by small groups of organized protestors who "take advantage when protests occur". The same thing happened in the G20 summit in Vancouver, and the Olympic protests, in which these groups of anarchists were spotted, notoriously wearing black masks, black outfits. It's being questioned.