Author Topic: Malestrom - "I'm the coolest thing since sliced bread"  (Read 20149 times)

I wasn't being a richard.
Just saying the truth about people's reactions.

Sometimes people connect being blunt during emotional situations with being an starfish. Not saying being blunt is a bad thing, but you have to keep in mind that a good fraction of people will think you are a richard for it. When I said that, I was thinking of others in this thread.

Sometimes people connect being blunt during emotional situations with being an starfish. Not saying being blunt is a bad thing, but you have to keep in mind that a good fraction of people will think you are a richard for it. When I said that, I was thinking of others in this thread.
Ah, alright then.
I'm crossing my fingers that it wasn't an IP ban.
I don't hate her, but don't really want her back either.
Espically seeing how our personalities are so oppisite.

He's talking about Com

She shares an IP with corm4de.

She shares an IP with corm4de.
He proved to me in this thread that he was immature and prone to rediclious mood swings.
Not really something I'd want on these forums.

He proved to me in this thread that he was immature and prone to rediclious mood swings.
Not really something I'd want on these forums.
Yeah and you've done a damn good job of proving nobody wants you here either.

Yeah and you've done a damn good job of proving nobody wants you here either.
Only a few people have ever said they don't want me here.
And that was only in this thread, only because I pointed out how loving stupid those people were being.

Most of the people here have been defending her like crazy.
In fact, a lot have just completly overreacted.
I don't get what you're talking about.

What i saw was people making fun of maelstrom for her dead mother and making fun of com's older sister and people telling malestrom to kill herself.

but i did a tl;dr examination and am 70% wrong by the posts I am getting

You're a friend for pulling the /b/ card so frequently. There are probably communities much worse than /b/. And if starfish behaviour is allowed here, then there's no reason for for starfishs to "get the forget out to other websites".

I have NEVER pulled the /b/ card before when relating to women.
You should get some evidence to back up your bullstuff, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

What i saw was people making fun of maelstrom for her dead mother and making fun of com's older sister and people telling malestrom to kill herself.

but i did a tl;dr examination and am 70% wrong by the posts I am getting
People aren't mad at me for insulting Malestorm, which I never did.
People are mad at me for saying people were overreacting to the people who were insulting Malestorm.

I don't think anyone here even knows why they're mad at me lol.

Im not mad at you Dren.

for someone so unable to take any form of criticism she was willing to act like a fat dumb whore on an internet forum.

Drendran reminds me of

Only he'll never get to have space love  :cookieMonster: