Author Topic: EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS  (Read 980 times)



as i was watching this a touhou song came on and it synced perfectly.

Quote from: First comment
My mom walked in while i was watchign this,but i was fast enough and were abble to change to research instead...

It was a close call...



what color are they?

what color are they?

Might be purple, other than that they are green.


« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 07:01:50 PM by skill4life »

I hate eggs

I don't know WHY I ever watched that show, but the title reminded me of the segment with the girl who always goes "I like eggs" in a handicapped way.

I post a YTP, everyone flames it and me. Mik posts a YTP, replies everywhere.

That's because this is gaston.

I watched that earlyier, and yeah, it's great.