Author Topic: Suggest Uncle Demian a new anime to ogle upon  (Read 1201 times)

Recently I've been feeling the vibes for anime again. I looking for good stories (Kino no Tabi) but don't mind action (Bleach and it's +3 episode long battles) either. I've tried a few 10 year old girls errywhere and boobies boobies and huge boobies animes but found those unsatisfying. I've seen the following animes and loved all of em.

Bleach
FMA + Brotherhood
Naruto + Shippuuden
Death Note
Kino no Tabi (Kino's Journey)
Natsume Yuujinchou (Book of Friends)
Hellsing
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 08:19:39 AM by Demian »

Pani Poni Dash

Azumanga Daioh

Cromartie High School

Higurashi No Nako Koru Ni

Or something like that.

Onegai My Melody.

I gotta admit, the show is quite catchy.

If you liked Death Note, you should equally like Code Geass.

If you liked Death Note, you should equally like Code Geass.
This

First season is superior to second IMO

Seems like you'd like the following:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Rozen Maiden

Rozen Maiden

I couldn't stand Rozen Maiden, but only because Sakurada was such a major bitch to everyone I hoped he would die in like every episode, but I gave up because he had that "He's the hero, he can't die" thing going for him.

The series would've been one of the best ones ever if it weren't for him. :c

Higurashi No Nako Koru Ni

Or something like that.
Higurashi was awesome.
Hard to understand though.
But once you figure it out it's awesome.

I might take a look at Code Geass but the rest I'm not really interested in. I'm not too much into comedy.

Why the forget isn't Cowboy Bebop on that list
get off your ass and watch that stuff
Best anime of all loving time

The ratings prove it, the soundtrack is amazing, it's funny, entertaining and is a great anime to get down in a couple of days since there are only 26 episodes

Tom what are you doing on the computer you just got back from 3 hours of sleep at that camp.

But seriously go watch that one above.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo definately.

VanDread, Onegai Teacher, Haunted Junction, Tenchi Universe, and Project Eat-Man are a couple of my current favorites.

Why the forget isn't Cowboy Bebop on that list
get off your ass and watch that stuff
Best anime of all loving time

The ratings prove it, the soundtrack is amazing, it's funny, entertaining and is a great anime to get down in a couple of days since there are only 26 episodes
I watched a few episodes of it and I'm sorry to say but I didn't find it interesting in the slightest. Rughugger watches some weird stuff. ._. Most of the animes listed here so darn weird. Space Pirates and teacher-aliens are too cheesy for me.