Author Topic: Animated face  (Read 2186 times)

Watch in utter amazed terror as Brian Smith's face moves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bPPGbRSxbM

Discuss.

The hell? He was just whining at me to help him make that like an hour or two ago. I don't want to even click the video, as I warned him it'd be bannable. Drendran's Add-On would interfere with it.

Edit: I looked. Isn't that the avatar of that guy from the Drama board that is about to be banned? He's going to get re-banned, then.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:43:55 AM by MegaScientifical »

The hell? He was just whining at me to help him make that like an hour or two ago. I don't want to even click the video, as I warned him it'd be bannable. Drendran's Add-On would interfere with it.

Your edit confuses me a bit.
Why is it bannable?
What addon interferes with it?

Edit: I looked. Isn't that the avatar of that guy from the Drama board that is about to be banned? He's going to get re-banned, then.

Your edit confuses me a bit.
Why is it bannable?
What addon interferes with it?

Bannable from servers for annoyingness. Drendran's Add-on can block it.

Quote from: MSN (Sudden message)
Brian says:
*ITS A SERVER SIDED MOD
*Moron
*._.

Whatever.

i can't believe it took this long for someone to realize you can do this by halfassing it from funky shirt. uggghhhhh

must make one with deal with it glasses!!!!!!!!!

Bannable from servers for annoyingness.

Whatever.
Pfft. Then a ton more stuff would be banned.
This isn't that annoying, its not like everyone judges everyone by whats on their face like real life bro.
Heck, this could get a few "Woahs" and "Lols" then bans.

EditApperance, he just has multiple different faces that change because of a relay.

EditApperance, he just has multiple different faces that change because of a relay.

Naw, he wrote a script and you type a / command to start the rotation.

Naw, he wrote a script and you type a / command to start the rotation.
you mean he half assed from the already stuffty funky shirt.

you mean he half assed from the already stuffty funky shirt.
but instead of colors, faces/decals, right.

But if that's the case, then does everybody in the server see it? or does the filmer have the add-on? :|

but instead of colors, faces/decals, right.

But if that's the case, then does everybody in the server see it? or does the filmer have the add-on? :|
well if it works like funky shirt and just automatically constantly changes the player's avatar features, then everyone should be able to see it. however, because this is face's, observers will only see a face that they have downloaded, just like normal faces. otherwise i think they'd just see the default smiley.

Uh, what am I being amazed at?

It would be cool to see an extremely fast animation of all the default faces in game. I wouldn't want people to seriously use it but just once I want to see it done.