Author Topic: My damn internet!  (Read 388 times)

I have the worst internet ever. WOW on lowest stats gets my lag to red, if I watch more than 1 2 min youtube video, we run out of loving bandwidth! It takes 2 minutes to load just 1 page! It is called WILDBLUE stay away at all costs... The worst part is that Comcast stops not even half a mile from our house! They won't even accept a petition...

Honestly, I didn't understand anything you just said.

So WILDBLUE is the only ISP in range?

Meanwhile, outside the third world rural areas...

This thread has something to do with root beer... right?

So WILDBLUE is the only ISP in range?
Yes, Comcast is literally a block at the most , but nooooo they won't run the  cable no matter how many people you get to sign a petition.( Yes we tried a petition, they basically said forget you and wouldn't run it down. :/

From my experience, Comcast literally does not give a stuff about the customers.  I think the only reason it exists is so the owner and his friends get free fast internet for themselves and their areas while the entire "paying subscribers" thing is just to keep it financially afloat.

They really don't care about you, they just want your money.  Their service is awful and they treated us like crap.  Cable box broke?  They had to schedule some dumbass to come in and pretty much just swap the boxes, even after we asked to do it ourselves considering three out of the four people in our house are technically capable of unplugging and plugging in things.

Comcast are the worst company.