Author Topic: meta-irony  (Read 5988 times)

go away

edit: nothing on there is funny

it would be ironic if it were funny. but its not.

its true. the site sucks.

go away

edit: nothing on there is funny
That sir, is trolling, which I hear you can be banned for.

If he would confess his trollography grievances.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:28:39 AM by Riot »

That's not trolling. Trolling is when they go against obvious judgement for the sake of causing conflict. He was telling the truth, and you are assuming you are right and that he just going against your judgement for aforementioned reasoning.

I wish you were banned

it would be ironic if it were funny. but its not.

its true. the site sucks.
But it's funny because it's NOT funny! That's the meta part... See, he says only unfunny stuff from the forum gets posted, so I post him saying that, and... okay, maybe it's not as funny as I originally thought.

Also, yeah. blockbot is a little disappointing. I blame you guys though. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

If I recall correctly, you posted that you "trolled" these forums on a picture comment.

But it's funny because it's NOT funny! That's the meta part... See, he says only unfunny stuff from the forum gets posted, so I post him saying that, and... okay, maybe it's not as funny as I originally thought.

Also, yeah. blockbot is a little disappointing. I blame you guys though. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.
you put it up

If I recall correctly, you posted that you "trolled" these forums on a picture comment.
look at the third page of his posts

Tough crowd tonight.... maybe posting an emotipic will make everyone like me more

you put it up
look at the third page of his posts
When I said I was trolling, I was only trolling kidding. Jeeze. You people and your obsession with bans.

jesus christ no one wants your stuffty pictures

jesus christ everyone wants your awesome pictures!
Awww, I luv you too <3

NO. YOU RUINED SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF.

OUT.
GET OUT.