Author Topic: Bahamut's Dodgeball TDM! UPDATED!!  (Read 1129 times)

Hello there Fellow Blockheads, I am here today to show you a Recent Build i made, a Dodgeball TDM.
This WAS a Solo Build.

Overview of Build.
You may Rate x/10
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:05:40 AM by [Lion/Seiber] »

No offense, but it's kinda bland. Very barebones on the scenery

5/10

All I see is a Graveyard. :/
2/10

2/10

very bland no quality

Hmm, I have never seen a Dodgeball TDM like this design. Needs more objects.

4/10

Why does Everyone say its a Graveyard? They're Obstacles, and Things used to Hide Behind, Hurrrr.

And, what Should I add? Everyone says "Oh its Empty". What is there to Put in it?

Dodgeball arenas typically should have two sides, not four. But what the hell, it's original.

And yes, it looks like a graveyard. Very bland. 2/10

Yeah, but your still not Helping. Your basically quoting what everyone else is saying. Just tell me WHAT i need to put in it, Like I said, everyone's like "Bland, needs More." More WHAT?

More interesting content.

Does that help?

Tell him what he could add if its so much like  a graveyard i really would like to see you do better so it was a quick duplicator build but im sure yours are too tell him what objects he could add give him marcos.

All I see is a Graveyard. :/
2/10
I was going to say that :(

Put crates and stuff in the middle.

They're saying it looks like a graveyard because those obstacles look like...uh...headstones.  You could use round 2X2s for sandbag piles or 3 height bricks for small walls instead.

It looks bland because there is no detail to the build.  It is basecubes, obstacles, colored team spawns, and a center platform.  The entire build could use some decoration.  We can't really explain to you how to do this, it just requires some creative thought on your part.

One method I like to use is to give a build a Tron-ish / laser feel by adding the glow effect sparingly to minor outline features (like plate bricks outlining stairs, a doorway, or a perimeter of a significant area).