Fatal-ISV Error?

Author Topic: Fatal-ISV Error?  (Read 4484 times)

Every time I load a save...

Fatal-ISV: (\dev\Blockland\trunk\engine\game\fx\brickOct.cc @ 1404)

octBatcherLLquene - out of range texture id!

Badspot

• Administrator
Has something to do with trying to load a print texture that you don't have or possibly having more than 1024 print textures.  Post the save and I'll look into it. 

It's all the saves... Non-textured saves as well.

[Edit] - Well mosts saves... I have one I'll load up thats just a few bricks... And it crashes, but it shouldn't have any print bricks...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 04:43:41 PM by ·•{ Awoken } »

I get this in my console log when loading up any map...:
*** Phase 1: Download Datablocks & Targets
fxDTSBrickData::Preload - unknown texID

Didn't know if that had anything to do with it, but the only mods I updated/installed before this were minigun's update, and Ion Cannon's update, I'll untick and try it again.

[Edit] - Still got it... I'm gonna restore with my backup...
[Edit] - Still didn't do it, darn.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 04:41:01 PM by ·•{ Awoken } »

I think I actually might be corrupted... Every server I go to, most of the bricks and half invisible and half visible... Like one side is there and not the other...

That started happening about 2-3 days ago, today is the first day of a loading issue though...

Reinstall, and back-up your saves.

That's what I figured, just reinstalled a week ago, lol... Not to mention my lost Oblivion game... ::sighs:: all my games are going to the crapper, so to speak.

Badspot

• Administrator
It loads for me.  Have you installed any custom prints?

Nope, none. I did haven't had the chance to install them yet.

Only things that I was added are mostly all addons except for a few, and mostly all maps.

Also, any idea why I see half visible bricks?

[Edit] - Reinstalled, just copied over all my add-ons, maps, settings, and no issues, I'm gonna make a .rar backup of it all just as a restore point, but I'm still curious what may have caused it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 06:58:09 PM by ·•{ Awoken } »

That glitch happened to me when I attempted to make my own custom 'special' bricks. If it happens again, just copy the .blb files from a fresh copy of Blockland. They probably corrupted somehow or perhaps ended up overwritten. If one of the parts of the file with sets of points defined and textures set was removed then a side would be missing. You didn't edit them at all?