Author Topic: Ridiculously hard activities  (Read 6889 times)

I figured I'd make a thread with the task of archiving all of humanities most difficult activities.

I'll start making a list:
-Learning vibrato on any instrument
-Getting a guitar pick out of the inside of an acoustic guitar
-Buttoning your sleeves without a friend's help.
-Using a stripped screw.

Contribute more for me.

Oh yeah, and this is not a thread for, "JUMP FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT LOL". This is for incredibly difficult activities that you run into on your daily life.

Trying to get serious help from this community.

loving people who read the first sentance and say 'buy a new mouse hurrrrr'...

brushing your teeth while giving head

Trying to get serious help from this community.

loving people who read the first sentance and say 'buy a new mouse hurrrrr'...
i dont get it

-Threading a needle (those tiny sewing needles needed for sewing machines, not those hugeass ones)

Preserve all the food in the fridge with a family of five.

i dont get it

I was trying to get some help because I have a handicapped-ass mouse that doubleclicks randomly and forgets me over and over and people said 'buy a new mouse' even after I said I only had 5 dollars.

brushing your teeth while giving head
brushing your teeth while on the toilet

i actually tried this lol, hurt like a bitch because the toothpaste was too loving "hot" and i couldn't get water

I was trying to get some help because I have a handicapped-ass mouse that doubleclicks randomly and forgets me over and over and people said 'buy a new mouse' even after I said I only had 5 dollars.
ah, yeah this forum is handicapped

brushing your teeth while on the toilet

i actually tried this lol, hurt like a bitch because the toothpaste was too loving "hot" and i couldn't get water
Cinnamon toothpaste?

learning to water-ski/knee board for the first time

Not loosing the game around my friends.

Trying not to punch people in the face when the misuse the word "gay" or yell "your mom!!!"

not fapping for a week