Author Topic: Christian Rock Pack "Switchfooters!"  (Read 23356 times)

Yeah, and that person needs to
Oh my. I'm not. The stupidity in that...

But seriously, how did this go five pages without this turning into a debate.

Pretty much 95% of us here are atheists. I thought you'd have been faith-trolled pages ago.
Hmmmm, This is sad. You don't see us christians openly bashing your music in this section
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 
Is there a problem of having all religions on these forums, isn't America a free nation? Where all religions are allowed? "This ain't no 1960 Germany Son" Btw there might be
Pretty much 70% of us here are atheists.
But theres still a big number of Christians, Mormans and Chalic Mainly who play Blockland instead of rot their brains on these forums.
I thought you'd have been faith-trolled pages ago.
I think you'd be the troll bud.
if Jesus didnt exist, God wouldnt exist, and if God didnt exist, HOW WAS EARTH MADE? The big bang? that is where nothing exploded and made everything, STUPID! So there's your evidence, now forget off and whine about you not beliveing in Jesus someplace else.
I appreciate the help but if hes already atheist I really doubt he'd believe that. The only proof i have that god has been in my life, Is a car accident long ago involving a 18 wheeler. Long Story Short, We were hit from behind by the other van, And slamed right into the path of the 18 wheeler. The van rolled over in a ditch, I broke my arm and five ribs, But lived the most amazing part of the story is that there were about 15 people in each of the vans with no seat-belts. We all lived No one was sent to heaven. And i can tell you for a fact after that I'll always remember to use a seatbelt XD. I hope this makes you understand what I and these others believe, I do not force you to know god in your own life, that is your choice.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 03:33:59 PM by Block_cop »

The only proof i have that god has been in my life, Is a car accident long ago involving a 18 wheeler. Long Story Short, We were hit from behind by the other van, And slamed right into the path of the 18 wheeler. The van rolled over in a ditch, I broke my arm and five ribs, But lived the most amazing part of the story is that there were about 15 people in each of the vans with no seat-belts. We all lived No one was sent to heaven. And i can tell you for a fact after that I'll always remember to use a seatbelt XD. I hope this makes you understand what I and these others believe, I do not force you to know god in your own life, that is your choice.
Bravo!

You clearly missed the point of the word troll.

Was I at all bashing your religion? Was I at all bashing your music?

I was saying that the guy who said what he said said it in such an idiotic way. And then came the troll who's all like "Jesus ain't real, bro" that's trolling. That's saying something obviously controversial to get you angry.

The only proof i have that god has been in my life, Is a car accident long ago involving a 18 wheeler. Long Story Short, We were hit from behind by the other van, And slamed right into the path of the 18 wheeler. The van rolled over in a ditch, I broke my arm and five ribs, But lived the most amazing part of the story is that there were about 15 people in each of the vans with no seat-belts. We all lived No one was sent to heaven. And i can tell you for a fact after that I'll always remember to use a seatbelt XD. I hope this makes you understand what I and these others believe, I do not force you to know god in your own life, that is your choice.
Double Bravo!
litteraly thank God for this!

Thanks for the music, good songs you chose. Sorry that only a small portion of the forums believe in Christianity. I'm Pentecostal, BTW.

Thanks for the music, good songs you chose. Sorry that only a small portion of the forums believe in Christianity. I'm Pentecostal, BTW.
I haven't really studied Pentecostal.

I'm southern Baptist.

jesus doesnt exist and dubstep is better
Oh my. I'm not. The stupidity in that...
Pretty much 95% of us here are atheists. I thought you'd have been faith-trolled pages ago.
And then came the troll who's all like "Jesus ain't real, bro" that's trolling. That's saying something obviously controversial to get you angry.
Alright Swholli sorry for calling you the troll. Apparently i made a mistake and Rocket is the real troll. Besides i was mainly talking to rocket. Please forgive me on that false accusation.
I'm southern Baptist.
Christian :D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:47:46 PM by Block_cop »

Quote from: Topic
(Read 1271 times)
Wow.

33 is my lucky number :D

Loving this pack, nice to see some good Christian music.

Can you try looping Battle by Chris Agust? linky -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi-456BSq5M
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 07:17:54 PM by Dragonoid-X »