Author Topic: Christian Rock Pack "Switchfooters!"  (Read 23365 times)

The only proof i have that god has been in my life, Is a car accident long ago involving a 18 wheeler. Long Story Short, We were hit from behind by the other van, And slamed right into the path of the 18 wheeler. The van rolled over in a ditch, I broke my arm and five ribs, But lived the most amazing part of the story is that there were about 15 people in each of the vans with no seat-belts. We all lived No one was sent to heaven. And i can tell you for a fact after that I'll always remember to use a seatbelt XD. I hope this makes you understand what I and these others believe, I do not force you to know god in your own life, that is your choice.
Yet perhaps you loving missed the millions starving in Africa.
I guess you're just so lucky that God "blessed" you and not the starving and povert.

As an Athiest, I can say we can all come together and enjoy some Skillet.

Yet perhaps you loving missed the millions starving in Africa.
I guess you're just so lucky that God "blessed" you and not the starving and povert.

Some people think that it's all part of God's plan. Heck, many would say that having so little would make you more adept to believe in God from the understanding you have in His blessing of life. Then again, some may just hate God for putting them in such harsh conditions. Nobody can comprehend the will of God.

:O Thanks man! These are great!

Some people think that it's all part of God's plan. Heck, many would say that having so little would make you more adept to believe in God from the understanding you have in His blessing of life. Then again, some may just hate God for putting them in such harsh conditions. Nobody can comprehend the will of God.
IT'S GOD'S PLAN TO LET MILLIONS OF mondayS DIE BUT IT'S FINE TO LET AMERICAN'S LIVE.

OH YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS PLAN.

IT'S GOD'S PLAN TO LET MILLIONS OF mondayS DIE BUT IT'S FINE TO LET AMERICAN'S LIVE.
That's because we live in a civilized and advanced country, it's easier for us to live

Showstoper by tobymac. Awsome song is awsome

Skillet - It's about damn time!

Also, JC FTW bro!

Will you do Our God by Chris Tomlin please?

P.S. The soft Christian music topic is too old to reply.

Bump for getting back from camp :D
Will you do Our God by Chris Tomlin please?

P.S. The soft Christian music topic is too old to reply.
I knew that, You can pm me what songs you want me to add to that old topic if you want. btw "Our God - Chris Tomlin" Is already in there.
Skillet - It's about damn time!

Also, JC FTW bro!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:53:14 AM by Block_cop »

Bump for getting back from camp :DI knew that, You can pm me what songs you want me to add to that old topic if you want. btw "Our God - Chris Tomlin" Is already in there.
I was wondering what happend to you

I was wondering what happend to you
I spent 2 weeks at Christian Camp Loved it!:D btw thanks for Worrying about me, Brother.

I spent 2 weeks at Christian Camp Loved it!:D btw thanks for Worrying about me, Brother.
Well of course

Every loving atrocious thing is dismissed as being part of his plan, and his unknowable will.