Author Topic: Christian Rock Pack "Switchfooters!"  (Read 23324 times)

Yeah, your an athiest, cool beans hombre.
Doesn't mean you have to pour you God-Hating feelings into this Christian Rock topic.
C:

I"ll let you know when God Clears things up,
The absolution of personal responsibility.

The absolution of personal responsibility.
Its like, Well I know I'll have to try and get it done. But He'll give me the wisdom possible to do so.

Hey Block_cop, when are you gunna do 'This is your life' by Newsboys. the OP says Switchfoot - This is your life. NEWSBOYS wrote this is your life.

Next loop you should add Toby Mac Boomin, showstopper, the slam, and Loud 'n' Clear, also could you add Born again by the newsboys  :cookieMonster:

Next loop you should add Toby Mac Boomin, showstopper, the slam, and Loud 'n' Clear, also could you add Born again by the newsboys
i could do born again right now Nvm already done its in my music pack, "Christian rock music".
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 03:30:49 PM by Dragonoid-X »

Hey Block_cop, when are you gunna do 'This is your life' by Newsboys. the OP says Switchfoot - This is your life. NEWSBOYS wrote this is your life.
Sorry for the delay buddy, I will be updating the pack soon, This is Your life - Newsboys has been completed, I will be accepting new requests.

i could do born again right now Nvm already done its in my music pack, "Christian rock music".
Yes yes, I didn't want to overwrite my buddys pack.

/AwesomeJesus Bumpies

Added 6 new songs:

Skillet - Believe
Skillet - Invincible
Skillet - Forgiven
Fm Static - Breathe You In
Hawk Nelson - Friend Like That
Newsboys - This Is Your Life

If Your just reading this topic, Please allow 5 mins for the Uploading Process and then download. Thanks!

If You've already downloaded this pack, Please redownload for theses songs. Remember to check this topic often for more updates coming soon.

Im not hating on church jesus or god or anythings but the songs suck. JUST MY OPINION.

Im not hating on church jesus or god or anythings but the Loops Rock. JUST MY OPINION.
At least they loop. Decent, Did you even download? Theres more than just rock.

Bump in the name of the lord! :P

By the way, Block, you need spaces in all of your submitted music.
Band names and song names also need to be as close as possible.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 09:17:02 PM by Kalphiter »

Heh, you should add the Breakfast Song by Newsboys :3 I love that song.

By the way, Block, you need spaces in all of your submitted music.
Band names and song names also need to be as close as possible.
Alright, Sorry about that. There wasn't any uploading tips/list so i didn't know how you wanted it.
I think i fixed it, Re-uploading.
Heh, you should add the Breakfast Song by Newsboys :3 I love that song.
That sounds fun :D